ADOR1 Automatic Coop Door?

Just want to say, this is on my WISH LIST!!! We need 2 of them, maybe 3, as we have 2 coops. In 1 coop we are going to divide to use as a brooder. Still debating if we would need an Ador1 for that particular side. The chicks wouldn't need out as early, or even at all, if we couldn't be there to let them out. I think this is the greatest thing since chocolate!!
big_smile.png
Great to have when we are gone and not have to have my neighbor come to open and shut them up. He is so gracious and loves our chickens. Such a blessing!

Just want to say, this is on my WISH LIST!!! We need 2 of them, maybe 3, as we have 2 coops. In 1 coop we are going to divide to use as a brooder. Still debating if we would need an Ador1 for that particular side. The chicks wouldn't need out as early, or even at all, if we couldn't be there to let them out. I think this is the greatest thing since chocolate!!
big_smile.png
Great to have when we are gone and not have to have my neighbor come to open and shut them up. He is so gracious and loves our chickens. Such a blessing!

That is exactly why I ordered mine. My neighbors and house sitters are great about letting everyone out and locking everyone up, but I will feel like I'm less of an imposition if all they are required to do is check food and water.

Happy with the updates on stock supplies. Motors are on the way to them so hopefully the door will be on it's way to me soon.

Once the door is here the shed will be converted giving my girls an awesome home!

Thanks for that note ArkansasChicks! There's nothing better than a user's experience to tell others. Your comment probably sets some people's concerns at ease. Also, I think you could testify that neither lightning, Jupiter, Betelgeus nor the Moon have caused the door to open.
smile.png
What about porch/yard/landscaping lighting? ... anyone? ROD
I have a very bright security light facing the coop door and it hasn't opened it yet ;) great product!!!

Back
Top Bottom