ADOR1 Automatic Coop Door?

I am number 1422, no shipping confirmation yet. Ordered 24 days ago I believe. My chickens are about a 20 minute drive one way from my house, I really can't wait to get an auto door.

Did any body here with the order number under 1410 get delivery notification yet? I haven't but I m still hoping to sometime today. I was so hoping to get it by Wednesday. I am chomping at the bit to see this thing work. My chickens are going to like it almost as much as I expect to.
I was order number #1300 and it arrived May 22nd.

And even though mine had a problem Rod was amazing help to getting it fixed.

Got my confirmation too. Unfortunately I am leaving tomorrow for a week. oh well I have something to look forward to upon my return.

Got my confirmation too. Unfortunately I am leaving tomorrow for a week. oh well I have something to look forward to upon my return.

That's how things went for me too. It was suppose to be delivered two days before we were to arrive home so I called FedEx and had them hold it at the nearest FedEx office. I didn't want the package growing legs while it sat at our front door for two days.

That's how things went for me too. It was suppose to be delivered two days before we were to arrive home so I called FedEx and had them hold it at the nearest FedEx office. I didn't want the package growing legs while it sat at our front door for two days.
Yep that is what I did also. But I did ask the woman I spoke to if she thought the delivery guy would just quickly install it for me.

We just installed the Ador1 door last week. It is awesome! I don't "have" to go to the coop/run unless I want to.... It has worked flawlessly thus far. It seems to be closing between 8:45-9:00 pm when the sun is setting here. I don't know what time it opens but the girls are up and happy when I go out to check ... So I know it opens in the morning.

Rod has been fantastic! He had a problem with my address, and sent me an e-mail to try to figure it out. I've had so many companies just tell me that they couldn't deliver (my address is a little strange) and not give me an option to fix the address for them. I'm really looking forward to getting my Ador1. I think I would have to give Rod and his company 5 stars for service. Can't wait for it to get her, my next trip is on the 14th and my housesitter will really appreciate not having to worry about opening/closing the door.

ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom