After Brain Surgery - Hubby is going back to work... Update pg. 23

So good to hear!
smile.png

Well things sound better than they did last week and will sound better and better each week after
big_smile.png

I know just what your going through with this seizure monitoring. How physically and mentally draining it all is. My son went through several of these long weeks. Just deep breaths and keep looking at the big picture of the great future you're both heading towards. Prayers and healing wishes sent your way
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Hi Diana, I am so happy to hear that he is doing so good, although, I'd have to bop him for the Bin Laden comment.

I will be on vacation for the rest of this week, but will check in as soon as I get back on Sunday. I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers. How is his memory? I know that was a major concern for you, and I hope and pray all is well. You're a trooper!!!!

So glad to hear that he is recovering...we will keep ...you all ...in our hearts and prayers..... My brother just started having seizures in May he is 37 and they cannot find the reason why.....he is having them in his sleep.....it is a horrible thing to go thru......to see him afterwards..... Your husband is lucky to have you by his side......

Quote:
I am so happy for the good news -
yippiechickie.gif
I just found this thread and will too, keep you in our prayers and keep checking in on your family. You are giving me great hope - my 10 year old is having spinal surgery/tumor removal in 4 weeks - the words you use to describe the waiting and the thoughts of your mind, and still trying to be brave for everyone were well said - although, I wish we never knew them...I can't wait to write about good news, crankiness, and good night sleep again... So HAPPY
wee.gif
for where you are now on this trial you are persevering through...
hugs.gif

Okay, we have another update... Mike is doing GREAT... and he has had 6 mapped seizures so far. The docs are very optimistic and have scheduled his surgery for this coming Tuesday. They said that the origin of the seizures is NOT near his speech center and they feel confident that they can remove the problem areas.

Is glad as I am that we are leaving limbo and moving on, I am scared to death.
hide.gif

I thank everyone for all your well wishes and keeping my dear sweet wonderful hubby your prayers.

Diana

Back
Top Bottom