After Brain Surgery - Hubby is going back to work... Update pg. 23

hugs.gif
fl.gif

As it is right now, he is doing very well. No more seizures, but his comprehension with regards to reading needs some time. I think he may get to come home within a day or two. He will need speech therapy for a while. The road may be long, but we will travel it together.

Thank you all for your constant support. I will continue to keep you informed of his progress.

Diana

OK, one step at a time. No seizures is a good thing. Hopefully with therapy and time everything will resolve favorably. We are pulling for Mike and you. Just having him home will be a good thing for both of you.
hugs.gif

So good that he will be home soon. The speech theraphie will be nothng, because your love and the love of your kids will help Mike a lot. Kepp you all in my prayers
hugs.gif

Hello! Just read your story and I just wanted to send my well wishes your way! My father-in-law had a brain anuerism (sp?) years ago and it's a miracle he survived that surgery. He's doing very well, and alot of people wouldn't know he went through all that, except for the family of course.

All I can say is just take one day at a time, and it's OK to cry now and then. Things will be OK!
hugs.gif

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom