Airsoft club

Hey guys, just joined this forum because my friend & teammate @Adamschickfarm told me about it. Anybody on here still play?

I'm a tech, and spend more time tuning my guns than actually playing. Currently my collection is:
·Two glocks, one is an APS G17 and the other is a 17-18yr old KWC G17. I got the slide on the APS cerakoted by Noveske Rifleworks.
·A custom M&P 15 M4, it's currently tuned to shoot 20 rps and 360-380 fps. I'm getting about 8/10 hits at 180'.
·A KJW KC02, minor tuning done. Being a gas blowback rifle it's very fun to use. It has a bit more range than my M4. It's semi auto only but very snappy & cycles smoothly.
·A Well MP7. I've put a lot of time and about $10 into this little gun, and it performs very well. I've done an s-hop, shimmed and greased it, stabilized the barrel and tuned the hopup. It's very quiet, does about 15 rps with a 7.4 lipo and 20 rps with an 11.1, and probably under 300 fps. I've got one confirmed hit at 130'+.
·WE Tech SCAR 16. This gun currently doesn't function but the final build should be 30 rps and 300-330 fps.
·JG/Beta Project Magpul AK. I'm building a silent DMR(designated marksman rifle) with this gun, though I might give it a good 20-25 rps. It'll probably be 430-450 fps, mostly focused on accuracy and low noise.

I'm also going to buy a new one from Adamschickfarm soon.

If anyone has any questions or comments let me know:thumbsup
I still play :p

wow. thats a collection and a half :lau

how would you upgrade a sniper rifle? its stock but its really good and Im tempted to get a 500+ fps spring for it but I dont want to mess it up (rather stick with 400 about that actually works)
I read you have to upgrade trigger springs and all that too if you add a higher fps

Oh yeeah? Well look at my profile pic.
I'm agonna get you good boy

So what do you play?
Coz i just started, I got a sniper, so i spend most of the time in the rear

Last edited:
we did it in the dark
So it was hide in a dark doorway, zombie comes, shoot him
move down a open space where they can't jump out at you, and find another dark hole
That's when I had my friends m4, big help for double taps

Last edited:
And no lights. Countless people used a flashlight and got caught
Everyone can see exactly where you are and you can't see anywhere except where the light is pointing coz it wrecks night vision

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom