AKC Registered Yellow Lab Puppies, South Dakota

MGG

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Feb 7, 2020
Thought I'd try posting this here, I have 3 AKC registered male yellow labs left.
Two are cream and one is a standard yellow.
They are 8 weeks old now and ready to go!
I own the dam, Avery is her name, and she is an amazing dog, she is a great hunting companion and fully trained according to the book Water Dog. She can do everything in it and is extremely smart and eager to please. I've had no trouble training her at all. She's 3 now and is definitely in her prime.
The sire is my relative's dog, named Cody. We actually whelped him here about two years ago. He's obviously unrelated. His mother has been our best hunting dog for years now, she's got championship bloodlines and is a direct descendant of King Buck, the most famous Labrador retriever ever. We've had her line for quite a while now and every dog we've ever had out of it has been incredible. She's also trained according to the Water Dog book and has gone above and beyond it. We never ever lose a bird while hunting with her.
My relatives haven't finished Cody's training yet because they just moved, but he's beautiful and very smart. We have his full sister as well and she's going to be just as good as her mother when she's done with training.
We've never field trialed any of our dogs but Avery and Cody both have multiple Master Hunters and Senior Hunters in their pedigrees.
All of our dogs are great around small children, all poultry, and all other animals.

The puppies are already extremely excited about retrieving and will retrieve and bring back a dummy. They have been dewormed, had their dew claws removed, and begun socializing. I've taken each of the males individually to gatherings and local baseball games and they've been amazing. They're very sweet and know not to bite.

I am located in South Dakota but puppies could possibly be taken to Ohio or along the route by my cousin in a couple weeks.
Please PM me if you have an interest or any questions!

IMG_20230616_202637893.jpg
IMG_20230616_202640113.jpg
IMG_20230616_202627803.jpg
IMG_20230506_125809221~2.jpg
IMG_20220808_175701044~5.jpg

IMG_20230612_112033819_HDR.jpg
IMG_1132~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom