~~AKC Yellow/Red fox Lab puppies F/S ~~SHE HAD THEM TODAY~~ Pa

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Hi all here in Pa.

Will have a fine Litter of yellow and red fox labs soon.

Our girl is do to welp in another 20-30 days. Just getting the word out on this litter..both are AKC reg.

hunterbella001.jpg

100_4595.jpg

hunter1.jpg

Let me know if your interested in reserving one..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Great looking dogs there Charlie. I was admiring them on your website the other day. I keep debating on whether to get a bird dog since I do so much upland bird hunting, but I am having a hard time justifying it. SIGH.

thats awsome I just had a litter of choc. labs 4wks ago!!! Congrats I hope they are all fat healthy fuzz balls at birth good luck!

CrowinKing, this will be our first time with helping our girl to welp..Never been through it before ..We are scared just a bit...
fl.gif

But she is vet checked and he says we should not for see any problems.. Last x-ray showed at least 6 pups, but he said there may be more as there was food(poop) blocking some of the x-ray from seeing it all...Hope it goes well for her...This will be her first time to..

Been doing alot of reading on this subject and hope it all helps when the time comes..
Can you give any advice good or bad?? on making welping boxes etc??

great job on your girls littler
thumbsup.gif

charlie

Last edited:
Happyhen i know what you mean..Im sure its gonna be hard to let them all go after they grow a bit..I know are young daughter(11) is gonna really have a hard time with it. but i told her we cant keep any of them already...she is sad...

bamagirl68, i will post some for everybody to see...

we are Very very Nervis over this..
hu.gif

Charlie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom