~~AKC Yellow/Red fox Lab puppies F/S ~~SHE HAD THEM TODAY~~ Pa

Quote:
My DH would kill me
lol.png
Must stay far away from cute puppies!

Quote:
We (my father and I) have taught our lab to find upland birds. She is great for flushing them but is not a pointer. We do have a lame GSP who my lab copies when she attemps to point. Labs are also great dogs if you are pheasant hunting. A lot of people use labs for upland hunting.

I bred Labs, had to try and resussitate one at the breeders.. It isnt always easy. Losing a whole litter must have been tough!

I would suggest making a whelping box. There is a rim around the bottom so that if she does lean on them then she will be away from the edge giving the babies room in case she lays on them. I will be up near you the weekend of the 20th, I have to go back and look when she is due but I am only a phone call away even if I am home. I would come sit with you through it.

Tip: If she has to go out to the bathroom in the process, take a flashlight and follow her she could drop one while out there.

Deborah

Thanks all for the Kind words.....

Deborah..She is do end of june some time.. If your in there area when she starts to whelp you sure could stop in if you like..but we are unsure of the date when it will happen..vet told me to watch for her temp to drop, as he said that is a good sign she will whelp soon....

Yes im thinking of putting a pigrail in the whelping box..

Just got alot of info in the mail yesterday from our vet on whelping pups..should be some good readings..

Just updated my web site with there Pedigree's...

i did a few searchs on some of the names of there parents and grandparent lines and my goodness some of those names are all over the world wide web..

Some are very well known names and bloodlines, esp the one's from (CANADA)
..Hunting and sporting lines also in there..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Quote:
I will come if you need help but I will not look for FUN!!! lol.... I will have to stop by and smell the puppy breath
smile.png
I am SO glad we have a golden puppy... we can not fit any more! I love puppies and labs, and goldens. They really are awesome dogs. They are such loves but also so independant, I love that. I am so excited for you. It is such an awesome experience! Hope to see you guys soon!

Deb

Yup i here that on the puppy breath..
Its been awhile for remembering that smell. But soon it will be remembered??
gig.gif

Maybe we will see you when it happens..Hope it is a good experience for all of us exspecially Bella
fl.gif

Charlie

Well we think she(Bella) may have her puppies soon, she's been for the past 2 days having a clear thick discharge coming out of her once and while when she goes pee.

So maybe its gonna happen soon..
hu.gif

We think she got pregnet on april 15 th..
th.gif

Charlie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom