~~AKC Yellow/Red fox Lab puppies F/S ~~SHE HAD THEM TODAY~~ Pa

WHOOO HOOO!!!!! How awesome!! THey are adorable!! You should be able to feel her belly and tell if she is done. I would suspect she is.
Sorry about the one
sad.png

So what's the male/female numbers?

Beautiful and wow! That's a work out for sure. Congrats, hope are all doing well and Mom too.

Hey everybody, thanks for all the kind words..She is an awesome mommie so far..she is nursing them like she is a pro..

The count is..

5 males
4 females
1 male that didnt make it..

total of 10 pups on her first litter..she was a champ having them..

Bigest pup weighed in at 15 oz ~male~last one to be born..
smallest 7oz~female

The rest where between 8 and 14 ozs..

time started 1:30 pm
to
time finished 5:00pm
it went alot faster than we had thought it would...

She really ate up a storm afterwords..hungry....

Charlie

Last edited:
The mommy took the cord down to far and the stomach opened up is what i thought..the vet could not close the hole up.. it was a very sad site to see,, however the vet said the skin on that pup was very weak in that area and thats why that happened.

Vet also said they do see that from time to time..So im not sure if the mommy was the cause of it after what the vet said, but im sure that had some thing to do with it??

However I made sure she took it easy on the rest of them after that,,as we let her take care of it all for the most part..She did an awesome job with the rest of them..

She is doing great this morning, ate good, went outside to the bathroom and wanted back in rather quikly to get to her babies..

Thanks
Charlie

Back
Top Bottom