ALABAMA!!

Are any of them decent bowlers?
lau.gif
That is funny 1klukychik

AKA- I have silkies and I really like them. I'm sure you will enjoy them too.

Sand or Wood Shaving for Bedding Poll...

Some of you may have seen it, but I've got a poll running trying to find out whether most people use sand or wood shavings inside of their coops (not run). The choices/answers are for all of North America but naturally my primary interest is for here in south Alabama. So far there's only one vote from the "Hot/Humid" region (that's us!). If you feel so inclined to vote for the bedding you use (sand or shavings) the link is here: "Do you use sand or wood shavings in your coop?".

I really appreciate Alabama's input! :)
Ed

Don't really have bedding or a proper coup just yet. We just got our Orps and will be moving back to S AL this month. Right now we are using pine shavings for our hen, our other pullets are still in the brooder. Will be doing more research as we get closer to the move so we can provide a decent transition.

Sand or Wood Shaving for Bedding Poll...

Some of you may have seen it, but I've got a poll running trying to find out whether most people use sand or wood shavings inside of their coops (not run).   The choices/answers are for all of North America but naturally my primary interest is for here in south Alabama.  So far there's only one vote from the "Hot/Humid" region (that's us!).  If you feel so inclined to vote for the bedding you use (sand or shavings) the link is here: "Do you use sand or wood shavings in your coop?".

I really appreciate Alabama's input! :)
Ed

Got a painted floor in our coop, only because tile cost too much.

Don't really have bedding or a proper coup just yet. We just got our Orps and will be moving back to S AL this month. Right now we are using pine shavings for our hen, our other pullets are still in the brooder. Will be doing more research as we get closer to the move so we can provide a decent transition.
Congrats on moving back to LA. Maybe the poll results will help you in figuring out what you want to go with. I really would like to see more input from the southern folks as I know there are lots of good chicken people in the region that have to deal with our oppressive heat and humidity. We'll see if they come through. :)

Back
Top Bottom