ALABAMA!!

First they're supposed to help then your not doing it right so you graciously allow them to show you how it's done
lau.gif

So true! I told mine -I- wanted to do it, and he could just do the roof. Yeah.. I didn't get to cut a single piece of wood. I think I drove ONE screw... It looks good though, and I appreciate his "help"..

He too has told me no more chicken math. He has no clue about chicken math. I said 8-10 and I got 10. That's not chicken math....

I've been very good. It helps the TSC has a lousy selection and I have realized I need to get quality birds next time, so I actually get what I want and not some watered down twice removed cousin of a chicken that used to live next door to the breed that I want.
roll.png

I am about to have a big case of the math via eggs hatching. DH doesn't fully realize the impact that those two incubators that are humming away right now will have. He has enjoyed the 11 chicks we have now from the Wisher hatch. But there are 14 Silkie eggs in one incubator and 34 Sulmtaler and Cream legbar in the other.

I'm trying to figure out for sure if one of my chickens is a rooster. They are 9 weeks old. It's the one on top I think is a roo; all the others look like the one on bottom. Is the comb a sure sign or do I need to wait longer?

The coloring also looks different. I would 1st is a roo.
I'm trying to figure out for sure if one of my chickens is a rooster. They are 9 weeks old. It's the one on top I think is a roo; all the others look like the one on bottom. Is the comb a sure sign or do I need to wait longer?

Here are my newest additions. 10 Muscovy ducklings + 1 that is about a week older who was a single hatching and mom decided to abandon it.

I also have chicks hatching today. JG and JG/BO crosses!!!!

I'm up to 29 ducks now and well, I don't know how many chicks are hatching under my broody.

Here are my newest additions. 10 Muscovy ducklings + 1 that is about a week older who was a single hatching and mom decided to abandon it.

I also have chicks hatching today. JG and JG/BO crosses!!!!

I'm up to 29 ducks now and well, I don't know how many chicks are hatching under my broody.
So sweet! JG/BO.... Big beefy birdies !

Does anyone here know what a RIR/BA hen looks like? I can't decide if my fiance's chick is a pullet or a cockerel since I've only ever hatched roos from the cross. He gets to keep 'Bob' either way, but it would make this easier is he turned out to be a she. I'll see if I can get a pic up tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll be home. Blu and one of our friends decided today that they were going to split the cost of a game I want as a very late birthday present and to take my mind off of my appointment. I've tried to talk them into using that $34 that a used copy is going to cost on something else, but neither of them want to stand around in TSC or at the feed store for an hour while I decide what chicks I want.
lol.png
Smart man. He knows me too well. He also knows that I've been dieing to play Halo 4 since it came out since I'm such a huge fan of the games.

Back
Top Bottom