ALABAMA!!

Hello to all the new ppl
welcome-byc.gif

Just got 6 from TSC. Labeled red pullets.. they look like red chipmunks. Haha

This will be my first dealings with chickens since my granny had them on her farm. So excited!

I picked up 10 of the exact same chicks last weekend. And the did advertise them as "red pullers". They list them as RIR, NHR, Red she link, or Rhode Island dark reds. I posted my picks on another thread and comments came back that they were Golden Sexlinks. Anyone have any idea.

These are mine from last weekend, they already have wing feathers now. They will eventually go with my 6 RIR and 4 BR I already have. It's funny, I had to talk and talk and persuade and bribe my wife to let me get 6 hens, now we have 20 and the newest 10 were her idea.

Ooo huntinwidow will you be at the Moulton festival? We are going to take the baby and go just Saturday. It's only about an hour drive for us! Maybe we will see you there? Give us a little update if you hatched peeps by then! I would love to add a few to the flock!

I picked up 10 of the exact same chicks last weekend. And the did advertise them as "red pullers". They list them as RIR, NHR, Red she link, or Rhode Island dark reds. I posted my picks on another thread and comments came back that they were Golden Sexlinks. Anyone have any idea.

I looked at some pics online for golden sex link chickens. I think you are right! They're gonna be gorgeous when they mature!

I am selling 5 Welsh Harlequin ducks. There is one male and 4 female ones. They are 4 weeks are and adorable. I am in the Marshall county area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom