ALABAMA!!

I've been trying to post these since yesterday. Everything went well. Fantastic even. I wasn't in labor for very long, maybe 2 hours.

This is SJ with his cousin, who is a month old.

Congrats Raz! He is so beautiful! Daddy looks so PROUD as he should be, and all I can see is love in your eyes! Bless you all!

I've been trying to post these since yesterday. Everything went well. Fantastic even. I wasn't in labor for very long, maybe 2 hours.

Congratulations. I'm glad mom and baby are doing well. He looks like he'll be a real trooper.
smile.png

How precious , Raz! Congratulations on that sweet baby boy. As the mother of three boys, my best advice is , enjoy every minute of every stage. They fly by so fast you will miss them if you don't. The greatest thing about boys is that they will always love their mommas. They will hunt and fish and play ball with their dad, but when they are sad, thrilled, tired, confused, lonely, hurt or hurting, it's only momma that can make it better.

Yip, Yipeeee, finally, the baby is here, and how neat he has a little cousin so close in age to hang out with. Congrats!!!
celebrate.gif

Glad to hear it went so smooth, Raz! He looks wonderful.

My step-son is expecting his little brother tomorrow per C-section.

And my brother is expecting his within the next few weeks.. His girlfriend actually went to the hospital today.. Had a bad headache and high blood pressure.. Hope she's ok. He's the one who is arranging my mom's final things.. so he REALLY can't use a baby just yet. One more week, little guy, let your daddy finish things up!

In other news. Roo is in my fridge. That was.. unique. Dispatching was harder than expected, cleaning was easier than expected.

Glad we did it, now we know to avoid more roos at all cost. We don't really want to do it again, unless absolutely needed.

Thanks everyone! I absolutely love him! Today was a huge learning experience for me and it was not a fun one, but everything has settled down now. I can finally get a little sleep now that he's settled down. In 8 weeks we'll be moving to Daytona Beach for a little while. Blu is on his way there now and I miss him something awful. SJ is keeping me busy while we wait. Blu had to go look after his mom and I'm really worried about her not having anyone with her right now. Once she gets her SS (and in-home care) we'll be moving to Prattville. Since Blu wants me to be happy while we're there he's found a place where I can have chickens (a limited number, but that's beside the point) and I haven't decided if I'll have the time to take care of them and SJ. I'm still learning (and always will be) so I don't want to get in a position where someone or thing isn't being cared for properly.

I candled call eggs tonight and 7 out of 8 are developing! I'll do the quail over the next few days whenever I get the time. Here's hoping I get a good number to hatch.

I got 2 new under day old chicks today and tonight one of them is chirping extremely loud. As soon as I go in there it stops. Them ill leave again and it'll start back up. I wrapped some paper towels around the brooder and that seemed to help some, but she is still doing it occasionally. I know this sounds bad but I let her do it for about 2 min and didnt go in there and she stopped. Is there something wrong or is she just wanting attention? She has plenty of food and water and I've seen her eating a drinking she's been very active for most part of the day.
I was told she hatched late last night or this morning. Any advice would be great!! I'm tired! :p

Back
Top Bottom