ALABAMA!!

Hello my Alabama chicken friends! I am in Baldwin county for the next 2 days, would love to find some interesting chicks to take home. Anyone in the area that has any chicks or knows of any chicks please pm me. I'm really on this naked neck/show girl kick but am open to anything! Thanks_

Last edited:
Hello! Im Brittany and Im in Harvest (close to Huntsville) nice to 'meet' yall
Hello BrittB. So glad you are here!
frow.gif
Let us know what's going on with you and please stay in touch!

Anyone near NW/Northern Florida area (FWB area) with hatching eggs or chicks for sale? I'm looking for a pullet or hatching eggs of the following large fowl breeds:

Silver lace Wyandotte
Silver Lace Polish
Partridge Rocks or another Partridge type
Ameraucana (lavender, blue wheaten, etc.)
BCM

Or might be interested in other pure breeds too.

I've struggled w scrambled hatching eggs recently and hope to just pick them up to hatch or have a chick/pullet.

I also travel up through Andalusia to Montgomery and up 85 to Atlanta once a month and could arrange pick up along the way.
smile.png
Hello kaybee, no purebreeds, working with Am/EE, AM/Columbian Wyandotte and Am/Blue Wyandotte. Just going for colorful egg basket right now....so glad you are here! Sure someone can help you with your purebreeds...please stay in touch.

I have only 1 for LF for sale. She is a part English blue Orpington Just a little over 1 year old. Sorry about the pictures. She usually look fluffier but she came out of brooding a couple of weeks ago and it has taken a lot out of her.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
from Shelby county!

Still waiting patiently for my first egg.. it may still be a few weeks. I'm a nervous wreck, because some of these girls are terribly inbred looking (should see the feet and combs on my white rocks...) so I am terrified of things internally not being what they should be.

If they make it all and lay an egg, I will be able to calm down.

Just worried for internal issues with them.

welcome-byc.gif
from Shelby county!

Still waiting patiently for my first egg.. it may still be a few weeks. I'm a nervous wreck, because some of these girls are terribly inbred looking (should see the feet and combs on my white rocks...) so I am terrified of things internally not being what they should be.

If they make it all and lay an egg, I will be able to calm down.

Just worried for internal issues with them.

I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope you get an egg soon

A new adventure begins. The coop is built...

modified version of Purina design.

And birds have been acquired...

two Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and three Buff Orpintons.

Back
Top Bottom