ALABAMA!!

Can you have chickens in orange beach? My brother has fallen in love with the chicks I got while visiting.
Don't know, but interested in finding out. Guessing it would have to do where they are located, subdivison or more county homestead????
We are 3 miles outside of Fairhope proper, little farmette, but subdivisions have there own property by-laws....HOA's...etc.?

Hey guys if anyone is interested i have some (9) 12 week old white leghorn pullets, 3 RIR Roos, 1 EE Roo, 1White Leghorn Roo, 2 bantam roos and 3 bantam hens for sale ( extra stock ) white leghorn hens and roo are NOT from same stock rooster was bought from different stock hens are sisters. Call todd@205-229-0216 for more info. Located in Bessemer Al.

Hey guys if anyone is interested i have some (9) 12 week old white leghorn pullets, 3 RIR Roos, 1 EE Roo, 1White Leghorn Roo, 2 bantam roos and 3 bantam hens for sale ( extra stock ) white leghorn hens and roo are NOT from same stock rooster was bought from different stock hens are sisters. Call todd@205-229-0216 for more info. Located in Bessemer Al.

Those banties are precious!

We would love a few more chickens, but we want some EE's and really, no more roos, unless I manage to find a mature one that has earned his stripes (gentle and doesn't crow too often) and even then I may have to think about it.

Beautiful looking birds though :)

Fiance managed to fix my camera (or well, for a little bit, it's having issues again now)

This is my sweetest chicken, Baby. She's supposed to be a Jersey giant, but she's the smallest of 'em all.
She's a little chatterbox.

They pick a bit on Baby, I guess because she's so sweet and easy going.
Their nifty compost bin is in the background. They dig in that thing nonstop.
Going to be some good looking compost.

Really blurry, but you can see her pitiful comb. Those spikes are about
as thick as a bamboo skewer.

Those banties are precious!

We would love a few more chickens, but we want some EE's and really, no more roos, unless I manage to find a mature one that has earned his stripes (gentle and doesn't crow too often) and even then I may have to think about it.

Beautiful looking birds though :)

I like those little banties too. Very cute..

Fiance managed to fix my camera (or well, for a little bit, it's having issues again now)

This is my sweetest chicken, Baby. She's supposed to be a Jersey giant, but she's the smallest of 'em all.
She's a little chatterbox.

They pick a bit on Baby, I guess because she's so sweet and easy going.
Their nifty compost bin is in the background. They dig in that thing nonstop.
Going to be some good looking compost.

Really blurry, but you can see her pitiful comb. Those spikes are about
as thick as a bamboo skewer.

I enjoyed look at pictures of your chickens. Your Jersey Giant has a very sweet face..

Back
Top Bottom