ALABAMA!!

Chicka, how are things with your birds today? Any more trouble? Chirp

Good! Security lights at dark!!!! And I have not slept since hardly! 
[/S
Can't say I blame 'ya. We have a retired gentleman coming over after while. Need to get shed wired etc. Gonna ask him to wire the coops up for the fans, and now, security lights!! He just likes to do projects in his spare time, we pay for supplies. I have a list a mile long, haha, but don't want to take advantage of anyone. Hoping he agree to take $$ for a project or 2 later on? :flIZE]

Welcome to AL and BYC!!
welcome-byc.gif
Gosh, I wish your request would happen more often and also that you live close by!!! We are going on vacation to AK in August and finding someone who could house sit, dog sit and watch the chickens has been a real concern. Luckily, we found someone who can/will fit the bill. You sound like a dream, just out of reach...I wish you the best of luck and hope it happens for you. Chickens are a really neat experience on the path of life to me!
Also, thank you and your husband for serving our great country!!!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks so much for your kind words! Darn, that's too bad I don't live close enough. If you know of any backyard chicken owners in the Fultondale/Gardendale area, keep me in mind. I would love to figure out some sort of yard share agreement with someone who lived like 5 minutes away. Ideally they would have chickens too so that they could be cared for daily if I couldn't get there. Not sure if I'll find this type of an arrangement but it never hurts to ask around!

Thanks so much for your kind words! Darn, that's too bad I don't live close enough. If you know of any backyard chicken owners in the Fultondale/Gardendale area, keep me in mind. I would love to figure out some sort of yard share agreement with someone who lived like 5 minutes away. Ideally they would have chickens too so that they could be cared for daily if I couldn't get there. Not sure if I'll find this type of an arrangement but it never hurts to ask around! 
:thumbsup Will do!!

New to backyard chicken keeping living in Mobile, anyone else from the area? In the process of building our coop & run, still have our chicks inside.

[/S
Can't say I blame 'ya. We have a retired gentleman coming over after while. Need to get shed wired etc. Gonna ask him to wire the coops up for the fans, and now, security lights!! He just likes to do projects in his spare time, we pay for supplies. I have a list a mile long, haha, but don't want to take advantage of anyone. Hoping he agree to take $$ for a project or 2 later on? :flIZE]
I think light is going to be a great asset! Most critter of any kind will take off when the lights go on! hahahahaha
Sound like you got a good friend to help you like that! That is so great! Feed him good!

Hello SisaB and
welcome-byc.gif
from Perry Co. We hope you will hang out and we all love BYC!

I had entirely forgotten that it's liberty day.. and here I was wondering why every local store in Shelby county was closed
lol.png

Had to drive to Harpersville to get my step-son, and I figured I'd check out the co-op and the feed store... then I figured the Big Man is trying to protect me from chicken math *nod* Because EVERYTHING was closed. LOL

Back
Top Bottom