ALABAMA!!

Quote:
Your County Agent should know where there is a 4H club or FFA. Their members would probably like to do a chicken project. You should be able to find them listed under your county in the phone book as County Agent or Extension Service.

I'm discovering that's Alabama is very small townish. After traveling with the Corps for so long it looks like enterprise is where we're retiring to. Love it! Thanks for the warm welcome. New to this chicken thing and I think I've been bitten by the bug.

I'm discovering that's Alabama is very small townish. After traveling with the Corps for so long it looks like enterprise is where we're retiring to. Love it! Thanks for the warm welcome. New to this chicken thing and I think I've been bitten by the bug.

I really enjoy the chickens. I think I have been bitten by the bug too. My youngest brother was in the Marines in Vietnam and we have an uncle from Ozark that was in the 3rd Batallion 5th Marines at Chosin Reservoir. I was in the Air Force, B-52s in Vietnam but I have a soft spot in my heart for the Marines. I appreciate all veterans which ever branch of service they served in. I lost some close friends in Vietnam.

Byron

Is anyone interested in a pair of blue partridge silkie roo and a blue silkie pullet? They are 30 if they go together. He is older than her. They are about 7 months and like 4 months. Or possibly two chocolate orpington bantam roos? I am in Cullman. Let me know.
I can get pics but right now BYC isn't letting me.

Last edited:
is anyone else nervous about today's game? ROLL TIDE
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom