ALABAMA!!

Evil hawk is back. Apparently it slam into my quail cage so hard that it left some feathers. Too bad they are protected. You didn't hear me say that.
duc.gif

OMG!!! Should not have gone!!!! They ave assorted brown egg layer pullets!
I was good! Picked up only 1 mottled or silver laced cochin chick(maybe-all I know it's feather footed).

Was it that little cute white looking thing with the grayish wings? That one caught my eye... I told the girl "Wonder what that one is..." and she's like "Oh, probably one of the dominickers"... didn't seem right to me. I had the feeling they had more than 3 kinds in the bin. It's a big ol' bin of brown egg laying fun!

Evil hawk is back. Apparently it slam into my quail cage so hard that it left some feathers. Too bad they are protected. You didn't hear me say that.
duc.gif

Mmmm hawk. Well, you really can't help it if he hurts himself on the cage....

Was it that little cute white looking thing with the grayish wings? That one caught my eye... I told the girl "Wonder what that one is..." and she's like "Oh, probably one of the dominickers"... didn't seem right to me. I had the feeling they had more than 3 kinds in the bin. It's a big ol' bin of brown egg laying fun!

Mmmm hawk. Well, you really can't help it if he hurts himself on the cage....

Saw that one. Very cute. But I have no idea what it was and they had no idea either. All they know is they got assorted brown egg layers pullets. And for some reason they think everything in the pen is either a RIR or dominicker. Was told cochin I got was a dominicker with feather feet.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom