ALABAMA!!

Here's a better one he's supposed to be a white leghorn he's only 3 months old I didn't know they could crow that young

Oh, that's why he looks so small.
smile.png

OH MAN! I was a bad girl. I broke the cardinal rule of incubation. I open incubator during lockdown.
barnie.gif

Temp and Hum dropped drastically. Cannot seem to get it back up. Hope remaining eggs are okay.

Had to remove chick that died trying to come out of shell and also removed chicks that did hatch. I have 4 so far.

Miss Amelia is here.. Finally! I will spare the details, let's just say it was battle to get this lady out. She's 8lbs 10.6oz, 21 inches. Born 7:55 pm, last night. She's gorgeous, and looks nothing like me :lol: Very long thin fingers and toes... never seen such big hands and feet on a baby. A bunch of dark hair and blue eye (for now, this can change). Healthy as can be. We are probably heading home tomorrow, if all goes well.
Congratulations on the little one. She is precious.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm so enjoying all your chicken updates. Looking forward to joining the chicken ranks........leaving the Northwest in 13 days. How long does it take to be a southern girl?

Thank you for the welcome. I'm so enjoying all your chicken updates. Looking forward to joining the chicken ranks........leaving the Northwest in 13 days. How long does it take to be a southern girl?

Not long. You seem to have some of the best attributes already, nice and friendly.

Back
Top Bottom