ALABAMA!!

Hey Peeps Im looking to add a few to the family... Looking for Silkies, Easter Eggers and could be looking for Pharaoh Quail. Thanks Please Message me

We have some week old easter eggers. Would be a heckuva drive for you though

Yes it would. lol Thank you though.

I have Easter Egger eggs and will have some chicks. If you ever come down this way.

Okay thank you Ill keep you in mind. We just set some EE eggs that we bought from trade day, so Im not sure what will hatch
hu.gif
Btw Your BBS Ameraucana are gorgeous!

Last edited:
I am looking to buy two blue egg laying hens. I would accept any breed laying blue eggs. I am located north of Birmingham in Remlap(35133). I am willing to travel one hour or less. Please contact me with photos. I'm willing to pay an appropriate price for nice hens. Will also accept pullets on the verge of laying. Thank you in advance.

Sarah

I am looking to buy two blue egg laying hens. I would accept any breed laying blue eggs. I am located north of Birmingham in Remlap(35133). I am willing to travel one hour or less. Please contact me with photos. I'm willing to pay an appropriate price for nice hens. Will also accept pullets on the verge of laying. Thank you in advance.

Sarah 

Hope this helps you.

Thought I post some pictures of my orpington all grown up and the silkies that raised her.. Almost makes me want to get more chicks.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom