ALABAMA!!

Oh-- one of "those" people. Well I guess we're glad to have you anyway -- the chickens will overrule that strike, I guess.... ;)

:welcome  

WAR EAGLE!!!!
1f445.png

Oh accursed ace hardware store trade day and chicken math. Said I wasn't going to get anything but she had eng orp!!! I ended up with 2 buff. At least I didn't get 2 blacks as well. It was so tempting.

Lol. Oh well I guess we can all get alone. We actually bought a small farm house 20 minutes south of Tuscaloosa. Wisher your probably right about the numbers but we'll have to see on that. I'm still trying to figure all the picture stuff out. I have an bolder s4 phone and to post a picture I have to go to the full site on it instead of the mobile site. Yall will have to forgive me I work 7pm to 7am 6 days a week (16 hours last night).

Our sweet Bella had puppies that were sold last week. She has taken to these like their her own. When we get them out she is always right there. They hop on her back and sit and will snuggle under her like in the picture. When we put them up she looks likes she counts them, lol.

Hey guys I was testing out my new Farm innovantions incubator, hatch went great I have about 35/41 and still have some hatching. So I have some chicks available, could have pure Game, easter egger and mixes. $2 each Im located close to Scottsboro. I also have Lop eared bunnies forsale.

Back
Top Bottom