ALABAMA!!

I am just playfully joking, I am not an Auburn fan hater.

I admire loyalty and class in any fanbase. I live in Tuscaloosa and have seen lots of teams/fans come into town. I chose my second and third favorite teams by the actions of the fans. I actually love to be around any group of fans that are passionate about their team but not nasty toward other fans.

That's why I enjoy this thread.

I am just playfully joking, I am not an Auburn fan hater. 

I admire loyalty and class in any fanbase.  I live in Tuscaloosa and have seen lots of teams/fans come into town.  I chose my second and third favorite teams by the actions of the fans.  I actually love to be around any group of fans that are passionate about their team but not nasty toward other fans. 

That's why I enjoy this thread.

I can agree with that. The people make it good or bad.
I can't wait for game day though. Just saying.

Quote:
It's not "sports," it's FOOTBALL! Claiming neutral is only acceptable in Alabama when your daddy is an Auburn fan and your Mother is an Alabama fan and you are at their house for dinner. Of course, that means you never let them come to your house because of the huge Bama Flag on the front porch and the portrait of Bear Bryant leaning on the goal post in the living room. It also means that you can not all watch the Iron Bowl together..... ever.

Quote:
No worries...nice to meet you anyway!

Where are you from? Phthuuuu!
tongue2.gif
A side must be picked! Okay, lilsilkiechick, I'll help you. Answer these questions and we'll see which is your team.

Which do you prefer?

1. Tigers and eagles or Ocean waves and Elephants?

2. Red and White or Orange and Blue?

3. Songs - Eye of the Tiger or Sweet Home Alabama?

4. 16 National Championships (or 12 for the whiners) or 2 National Championships (or 8 for the whiners)

5. Patterns - Hounds tooth or tiger stripes?

yuckyuck.gif

Hey guys!! Some pics of the babies from this weekend including Wisher's fabulous Campines which have stolen my heart
love.gif

Sebastopol Geese, Turkeys, Pigeons, Chooks of all shapes and sizes :)

OH -- ROLL TIDE!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys!! Some pics of the babies from this weekend including Wisher's fabulous Campines which have stolen my heart
love.gif

Sebastopol Geese, Turkeys, Pigeons, Chooks of all shapes and sizes :)

OH -- ROLL TIDE!!!!

I never realized how much Campines look like Queen Silvia or vise versa. These guys are just a couple of months old.

BTW- I am for whoever is playing that's from the SEC or against Florida.

I'm proud of both of Alabama's great team! SEC, SEC, SEC!!!

I'm just afraid they will wander off and I won't be able to catch them. One got loose the other day and I had a hard time getting her back in the run. I am thinking about fencing off a large area using bird netting and some of those metal fence post that you just pound into the ground. I am limited in what I can do being a woman who never learned to do manly things. I wish I had paid more attention when my husband was well. Now some things he used to do he can't remember now. I wanted to use a ratchet screw driver but didn't know how to get the right socket to go in and my husband couldn't figure it out either. Sometimes I get really frustrated trying to do things on my own.

I'm just afraid they will wander off and I won't be able to catch them. One got loose the other day and I had a hard time getting her back in the run. I am thinking about fencing off a large area using bird netting and some of those metal fence post that you just pound into the ground. I am limited in what I can do being a woman who never learned to do manly things. I wish I had paid more attention when my husband was well. Now some things he used to do he can't remember now. I wanted to use a ratchet screw driver but didn't know how to get the right socket to go in and my husband couldn't figure it out either. Sometimes I get really frustrated trying to do things on my own.

U-TUBE

You can do it!

Back
Top Bottom