ALABAMA!!

Hey guys!! Some pics of the babies from this weekend including Wisher's fabulous Campines which have stolen my heart
love.gif

Sebastopol Geese, Turkeys, Pigeons, Chooks of all shapes and sizes :)
Love those pics
love.gif

I like all the feathers on the pigeons What kind are they?

I never realized how much Campines look like Queen Silvia or vise versa. These guys are just a couple of months old.

BTW- I am for whoever is playing that's from the SEC or against Florida.

I'm proud of both of Alabama's great team! SEC, SEC, SEC!!!

They are very similar. I've never heard of Queen Silvias! The Campines are also quite young yet. I have to say I'm very partial to the slate legs on the Campines
wink.png

Last edited:
Those pigeons are beautiful!

We received our eggs Monday morning, and they were set today. 25 Coturnix quail. I let my son put 3 in his homemade tank incubator, and the rest are in an incubator I borrowed from my sister-in-law. Can't wait to see what we get from this. I have missed having birds.

Guys/gals,
Looking for advise...

I have my 4-wk old chicks in a coop where the droppings can fall through the floor into a pan. The pan is only about 1" deep. Trying to find a cleaner way of emptying the pan. I'm lining with newspaper right now.

Thinking of changing to put kitty litter in the bottom to maybe at least help gather it together. I would still be emptying every 2-3 days.

Thoughts/suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom