ALABAMA!!

No secret! Sorry, I was not at my computer. I am in Auburn; the hatchery is located in Opelika (Lee County), and it is called Fourhman & Son Feathered Farm. They are on facebook.

Where are you located? I'm needing to replace my whole flock; just not sure when. I woke up yesterday morning to find the neighbor dog jumped our fence and broke into our coops. I only have 1 of my girls left of 16 (and nursing her back to health). Not sure yet if I will get more babies now or wait until next spring. My heart is very troubled at the moment. I am working on plans for a better coop design to support not only our desire, but also best protection for our little ones. In the meantime, I am looking to replace at least 1-Silkie. My daughter has been training her to be inside and we were setting a new pen up for her. Then walked out yesterday and found she didn't survive.

Thanks for prayers and information.

That is terrible that you lost your flock. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I lost all but 2 of my hens last December when the neighbor's dog swam across the pond to get to mine. Very upsetting!

I know this is the Chicken Forum however we will have 5 goats for sale in Two Weeks. 3 bucks 2 does. These are pure bred Nubian all parents on farm and are good milkers. If you are looking for a herd buck or a doe to start with or add on. These are all excellant animals. Dehorned and vaccinated. We will not register or tattoo them. Which will make the price lower.

Here is what they look like now but not all in photo.
St. Clair County

Last edited:
I know this is the Chicken Forum however we will have 5 goats for sale in Two Weeks. 3 bucks 2 does. These are pure bred Nubian all parents on farm and are good milkers. If you are looking for a herd buck or a doe to start with or add on. These are all excellant animals. Dehorned and vaccinated. We will not register or tattoo them. Which will make the price lower.

Here is what they look like now but not all in photo.
St. Clair County
Oh dear lord -- STOP IT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom