ALABAMA!!

Anybody here live in Alabama?
caf.gif

I live in Robertsdale
cool.png
ya.gif
Yes I'm a Mobile chicken mama . I just got my first chickens a couple of months ago and I read everything I can get about them. Today I'm going to try to make a poop catcher for my perches. Wish me luck

Just wanted to say Hi to all. Hope everyone is great. We have been sick for 2 weeks. I'm ready to get out of this house and get to work. I want to hatch some baby chicks but I have to have a safe place for them. Really just trying to stay in touch with new chicken friends. Isn't there more here from Alabama? Lets here from you. Moon79
smile.png
I'm a new chicken mama I live in Mobile love the tips I get off of Post. Going to attempt to make a poop catcher for my perches .today

Anyone in Alabama have any pullets for sale...Orpingtons, Cochins, RIR, or Partridge Rock Bantams.
Johnsonfarms.com in The Raven Community Bay Minette Alabama. I bought Six Bullets from them. They are healthy and starting to lay eggs. Wonderful family. They take really good care of their babies

Anyone in Alabama have any pullets for sale...Orpingtons, Cochins, RIR, or Partridge Rock Bantams.
I have a guy I get my pullets from down here in Tuscaloosa. He is a PhD student and knows his stuff. I can text him anytime and he always answers promptly. I have to his house and it is clean and orderly. If you are interested let me know and I will get you contact information.

Back
Top Bottom