ALABAMA!!

Quote:
Rancher,

I know what you mean. I've got a single pair of white empordanesa. They aren't the friendliest of birds; flightly and kind of plain. But I've made it my own personal mission to try to preserve this breed in my flock. So as it doesn't cease to exist in the future.

Well I drop them a line and we shall see. I have the rosecomb and Lunds has the single comb. I do know some one in MD who has single combs. I've yet to connect with anyone who has the rosecombs. I don't know why.

Hi all!

I have two Silver Sebright trios for sale if anyone is interested.

I also have 2 OEGB cockerels I am trying to find a home for - free to a good home!

Also, I have a mixed breed laying bantam hen that I call Aubie. She is a cross between a Silkie and a Mille Fleur D'Uccle, so she is orange with blue earlobes!

I am trying to find homes for about half of my flock because I have too many chickens right now! They are eating me out of house and home, and I am having to clean out their coop so often now.

PM me if you are interested!

~Melissa

My incubator if full so I will have hatching eggs for sale ($6 per dozen) if anybody is interested. I have Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, White Rocks (not laying that good, though), a pair of White Silkies, and a trio of Silver Laced Wyandottes. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Quote:
Hi neighbor, I'm right down the road from you
smile.png
We live just outside Daleville.

Back
Top Bottom