all chickens killed by unknown predator.

we didn't catch anything tonight, I am starting to think we may have got them, we will put out the camera to make sure.

That's awesome. I hope they have cleared out so you can get new babies. But don't forget you could draw in new predators with the smell of your new babies. Good luck reinforcing your coop

It is now much later and we have since then caught another raccoon, completed the Coop Knox and tested it. we ordered new chicks and they shipped out yesterday from meyers, we got 6 this time. how long do you think it will take them, to ship to layton UT Priority Mail Express 1-Day™ from meyers which I believe is in Ohio. we really hope they are safe. We ordered six chicks, 1 Golden Buff, 1 Goldenlaced Wyandotte, 1 Rhode Island Red, 1 Sicilian Buttercup, 1 White Leghorn, and 1 White Roc.

We are all very excited for the new chickens and we hope they come soon, we have everything ready for them, and it is perfect weather for them to come outside a bit.

we are using the tracking number, but it only says
August 10, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

does it matter if I give out the tracking number, my dad says USPS does not update very frequently, he thinks that it will not change until after the chicks arrive.

The chicks are here!!!!!!!!!!! all 6 alive and happy healthy and eating.

file:///Users/guest/Library/Containers/com.apple.PhotoBooth/Data/Pictures/Photo%20Booth%20Library/Pictures/Photo%20on%208-12-15%20at%208.29%20AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom