All my girls are dead!

Oh boy I'm glad there are no raccoons in Australia!
1f43c.png
Not to worry, mate, I had two up in my apple tree last night. I'll trap them and ship them to you, compliments of a yank!

No thanks! I think you can keep your raccoons , coyotes, bears, wolves, foxes and all the other scary wildlife I've read about on this site. I'll stick with hawks, sea eagles and quolls. You guys have way too many predators.

Those animals aren't that bad, most if not all are more scared of humans.The only thing I would worry about is bears but I have never seen one before. I've eaten bear but never saw one lol that's funny. Foxes are so pretty to look at but as soon as you see them there gone.

Those animals aren't that bad, most if not all are more scared of humans.The only thing I would worry about is bears but I have never seen one before. I've eaten bear but never saw one lol that's funny. Foxes are so pretty to look at but as soon as you see them there gone.

I stumbled upon a very large black bear eating my chickens at 3 am two weeks ago...not fun!

That is so sad!
1f61e.png
I am so sorry to be reading this. How have you been?

I wouldn't know what to do if I found my birds dead like that! I don't have them YET but really, what do you do with a dead chicken? How do you dispose of it? My heart would break!
1f494.png

Back
Top Bottom