All Natural, Homemade Salt or Sugar Scrub!

missred871

Eggxhausted Momma
9 Years
May 5, 2010
Perry GA
You will be purchasing ONE jar of Sugar or Salt scrub. PM me with your choice.

Homemade salt and sugar scrubs!

That's right, no more paying $3.00 for a tablespoon of the yummy feeling salt scrub at the nail salon! Ever wonder what is actually in that scrub the rub onto your legs and feet? Your guess is as good as mine, but my scrub is all natural and you WILL know what is in it!

Salt Scrub: Kosher Salt, Honey, EVOO, Aloe, Vitamin E, Mineral Oil, and a light lemon fragrance

Sugar Scrub: Granulated Sugar, EVOO, Aloe, Vitamin E, Mineral Oil, and a light lemon fragrance

For now we only have a fine white sugar scrub great for people with sensitive skin available. Soon there will also be a Brown Sugar Scrub available for people who like a more coarse scrub. Also great for people with rough feet and elbows. The scrubs available currently are "Lemon Pie" scented, there will be more available in the future. I do have a discount available in my Etsy store for BYC members, 10% off orders of $20.00 or more. For that coupon code please PM me. If you are interested in checking out the etsy store for more freat homemade products the site is www.missred871.etsy.com

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please contact me.

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom