all who are hatching quail

Here they are nice and warm!

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for ours as well!

I dont know If I will from this batch, they are award winning bloodlines so I want to hold back as much as possible. But I am ordering another dozen in a few weeks from a different place. Along with valley, buttons, gambel, and African Harlequin
text me the info and prices. I might order some to

i am new tyo cortunix quail but i have 8 eggs in incubate they have just ranched lock down period but i saw the tempereture dropped frpm 99.5 to 98 may be even 87 . so i have been fiddling with control but cant get to set at 99.5 ...do yo think they will survive .

i am new tyo cortunix quail but i have 8 eggs in incubate they have just ranched lock down period but i saw the tempereture dropped frpm 99.5 to 98 may be even 87 . so i have been fiddling with control but cant get to set at 99.5 ...do yo think they will survive .
I had a major temp fluctuation with a batch of mine, between 94 and 104 and I still got a decent hatch

i am new tyo cortunix quail but i have 8 eggs in incubate  they have just ranched lock down period but i saw the tempereture dropped frpm 99.5 to 98 may be even 87 . so i have been fiddling with control but cant get to set at 99.5 ...do yo think they will survive .

Low spikes hardly seem to phase them, it is the high spikes that are fatal....You have to remember the mom gets off the eggs periodically, but no hen heats up and scorches them :D Best of luck with the hatch!

My son built an incubator from a large Styrofoam ice chest. We have tried every bulb wattage and cannot get the heat right. Any suggestions? The box is about 24x 36. We have a computer fan, it is too hot with a 40 watt, too cold with a 25. put a bigger socket, with a 15 watt..it got to 94. He has quail that are laying eggs and would love to try this. He is homeschooled and this is his project. Any help is appreciated. He rigged an egg turner so the lid does not have to be opened. The humidity is easily controlled..please..anyone with knowledge of different bulbs..thank you

Back
Top Bottom