all who are hatching quail

HELP please!!!!!! So i have 8 coturnix quial eggs in incubator im on day 20 and not a thing this is my second try i candeled them and float tested them day 14 everything was good temp is staying at 99-100 and humidity is anywere from 60-70 i dnt let it go any lower any ideas on what is taking soooooo long?!

HELP please!!!!!! So i have 8 coturnix quial eggs in incubator im on day 20 and not a thing this is my second try i candeled them and float tested them day 14 everything was good temp is staying at 99-100 and humidity is anywere from 60-70 i dnt let it go any lower any ideas on what is taking soooooo long?!

chicken egg racks are quite a bit large in comparison, but where there is a will there is a way. You could put some squares of paper towel in the egg racks so that they wont fall through the bottom, or wrap each egg loosely then set it in the turner. It should work I think.

It appears as if all my quail will be "late bloomers", if they do hatch at all. :/
Any joy? Mine still havent hatched, am thinking about ordering more on the assumption these arent going to hatch, then if they do I will be delighted and have more coming and if not I can clear out and clean then try again straight away!

I'm on the same boat: day 19 with 15 button quail eggs :/

Any joy? Mine still havent hatched, am thinking about ordering more on the assumption these arent going to hatch, then if they do I will be delighted and have more coming and if not I can clear out and clean then try again straight away!

Not yet. It's making me worried. I really thought at least a third would hatch. Why wouldn't it, after all? If they end up not hatching, I'd like to know why.

Me too, first hatch so keep looking in every hour for movement or pips, no joy! Started wondering if the thermometer humidty meter are wrong and generally assuming they are all dead. 25 made it to day 10 so I keep telling myself one or two should hatch, however none are moving or wiggling and no pips or signs of life :( . Maybe they are just slow, for me its day 19 now so its not that bad!

Back
Top Bottom