all who are hatching quail

I didn't have temp spikes on them. If it raised it would hit 100-102 in my incubator with a fan. My first batch was in a still air & yes I had spikes with it. But they didn't have any problems once hatched.

I'm also hatching my first batch of eggs. Well first in a long time. My brother and I raised quail about 10 years ago but he hatched them at his house and I had the grow out pens. They are on day 4 wish me luck.

someone loaned me a still air incubator, it has the auto egg rotator thing i have got it up to temp but my humidity is at 35%
theres nowhere to sit a cup of water or sponge as the turner covers the whole thing what do you use to raise humidity?

Thanks John

someone loaned me a still air incubator, it has the auto egg rotator thing i have got it up to temp but my humidity is at 35%
theres nowhere to sit a cup of water or sponge as the turner covers the whole thing what do you use to raise humidity?

Thanks John
Is there a hole that fills a water tank you can't see? Can you show us a picture and them we can tell you what else you can do to up humiidty.

Is there a hole that fills a water tank you can't see? Can you show us a picture and them we can tell you what else you can do to up humiidty.
this post and the post by quailjailer got me to looking ( i guess i just brought it home and plugged it in :) i looked for a hole to add water and saw a weird hole i jst figured was a frsh air hole before just bigger, so i took the top off and pulled the turner out (i didnt take the turner out before) and there is a couple little channels so i filled them with water an see what happens :)

thanks for the posts everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom