all who are hatching quail

hatching happening right now....85 jumbo brown eggs.....so far between 20-30 have hatched so far
3 so far from 30 eggs one more pipped. The eggs were from my birds and had been sitting about 2 weeks so we'll see what happens. might be interested in a few of your chicks. 35 bobwhites due tomorrow. :)

Might have to trade a few chicks with me for different bloodlines ;)
I am trying to restore my coturnix flock.....sold alot of breeders, some got butchered, and some i lost to a coon....I want to get up to 100 hens and 15 roosters....But I am selling a few from each hatch so it will take a few hatches to get my goal

Might have to trade a few chicks with me for different bloodlines
wink.png
Sounds good! Let me know how the bobwhite hatch goes.....I will buy all the ones you dont want....Oh and I might be getting 4 of the white ringnecks either tuesday or wednesday....I am keeping the mature pair and my friend is taking the 2 juveniles....So If you have room next spring Ill give you a few of them

Sounds good! Let me know how the bobwhite hatch goes.....I will buy all the ones you dont want....Oh and I might be getting 4 of the white ringnecks either tuesday or wednesday....I am keeping the mature pair and my friend is taking the 2 juveniles....So If  you have room next spring Ill give you a few of them
maybe I'll have room. I'll definitely keep you posted on the bobwhites. Due tomorrow.

maybe I'll have room. I'll definitely keep you posted on the bobwhites. Due tomorrow.
Ok, I have one A&M chick that ill trade for some coturnix too.....I only have 5 chicks left now (guy came and bought some) hoping a few more will hatch, but its not looking so hot.....the next batch is going into the new cabinet incubator

Ok, I have one A&M chick that ill trade for some coturnix too.....I only have 5 chicks left now (guy came and bought some) hoping a few more will hatch, but its not looking so hot.....the next batch is going into the new cabinet incubator
i have three chicks so far (coturnix) two Pharaoh and one tuxedo

Back
Top Bottom