all who are hatching quail

Just had a lonely little dude hatch aft being pipped since the 24th.
hes the only fertile egg outbof a batch of two I brought second batch also
only one fertile....sad to say the person a con artist as I since discovered
other people have had same experience
anyway my little chap noisy fella in his incubator till morning hes soooo gonna look lost.
born 23.10

Little bobwhite

anyway my little chap noisy fella in his incubator till morning hes soooo gonna look lost.
born 23.10

Little bobwhite

Fish & game told me the same thing in regards to relocating it... They took it about a mile down the road :hit they said that I have to protect my chickens by double wire around the bottom and top of the kennel... I gave the bobcat water and cat food while it was in my care ... The Warden thanked me he said that was nice of me to do that ... So I've been busy all day today modifying my 24x10 dog kennel that I have for my babies....

born 23.10

Little bobwhite
The same thing happend to me i bought some valley quail eggs for $3each 1out of 12 hatched so i only had one little girl running around all lonely... guess what her name is???

I have my young quail outside and the heat lamp is on a timer. It's set low so it didn't trigger. I looked out tonight and saw. The chicks were all huddled to together like shag carpet. Soon as I turned it up they split up and went right to the mess hall. (Yes I remember shag carpet, spinach green to be more certain).

Back
Top Bottom