all who are hatching quail

1. See an egg layed = girl
2. See it crow = boy
3. See it mate = one on top is a boy, one bottom is a girl
4. vent sex, squeeze its bum hole. Needs to be sexually active about 6-7 weeks at the earliest I think
hu.gif
. If you see foam = boy. No foam = girl
he.gif
Two people have answered your question. You can't feather sex tuxedo quails. You just can't.

Number 3? Yes one on top is a boy, but the one on the bottom is not always a girl! Gay quail sex exists.

Hi, my quail eggs are on day 17 and I see a few with external pips! I don't hear chirping or see rocking? These are my first quail but I have hatched out chickens and Muscovy before. How are they in comparison? When should I start to worry if I don't see any action? Thanks in advance!

are your eggs coturnix eggs? Because they are pretty easy to hatch compared to bobwhite and buttons i heard. I just hatched out my first coturnix chicks a week ago
wee.gif
. I have adult ones but I wanted to have cute little babies
jumpy.gif

1 week and a day old
are your eggs coturnix eggs? Because they are pretty easy to hatch compared to bobwhite and buttons i heard. I just hatched out my first coturnix chicks a week ago:weee . I have adult ones but I wanted to have cute little babies:jumpy
Not sure what kind they are, they were a little bonus that the breeder threw in with some chicken eggs. I'll post a pic and let me know if you can tell.

Back
Top Bottom