Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

Sabine watched with a bit of amusement as the girl ate her cinnamon roll like she herself always did. She took a sip of her apple cider carefully, making sure she wasn't going to spill any on her textbook. The librarians would make her pay for it. $12.37, she thought. "What's your name?" she inquired curiously.

((Ok, let's just have dudes walking around with swords on their backs *eyeroll* security would totally let people with swords into a populated mall.))
Seeing Lee's movement, she noticed Lee had swords and raised an eyebrow. "First off, why do you have swords? second of all, how the heck did you them in here?" Ailyss whispered.
((Ailyss does notice people who stare.))
"I don't know, alright?! I'm not always all knowing, I'm not always on top of the game. Arron was, but now he's gone."
(I thought of that, he uses his stealth to get in and out of places, but he isn't trying to hide while he's in the store and is sometimes thrown out.)
Lee flinched slightly. "Haven't you noticed how dangerous it is out there?" He asked in a low voice. "I really have no idea how people especially security guards and police don't see it, but i'm glad they don't usually say anything." He turned, frustrated and annoyed. Why should it matter to her? He wasn't threatening people, just protecting himself.

Sabine watched with a bit of amusement as the girl ate her cinnamon roll like she herself always did. She took a sip of her apple cider carefully, making sure she wasn't going to spill any on her textbook. The librarians would make her pay for it. $12.37, she thought. "What's your name?" she inquired curiously.
Shleya looked up. "Oh i'm Shleya." finishing her mouthful of cinnamon roll, she continued "Yours?"

"Sabine," she said. She looked at the girl's face carefully, matching the name with the face.

((I kinda wanna make a charrie have an encounter with the shadows, but there's not really anybody to rp with. And we all know that having a near-death experience is only fun if there's somebody to endure it with you.))
(Well Shleya and Sabine could?)
"Nice to meet you." Shleya said smiling slightly. Beginning to pick at the last of her cinnamon roll. "Sooo where were you headed?" She asked curiously.

((Ok, let's just have dudes walking around with swords on their backs *eyeroll* security would totally let people with swords into a populated mall.))
Seeing Lee's movement, she noticed Lee had swords and raised an eyebrow. "First off, why do you have swords? second of all, how the heck did you them in here?" Ailyss whispered.
((Ailyss does notice people who stare.))
"I don't know, alright?! I'm not always all knowing, I'm not always on top of the game. Arron was, but now he's gone."

Kurayami sighed. "Are you alright?" She asked changing the subject.

(I thought of that, he uses his stealth to get in and out of places, but he isn't trying to hide while he's in the store and is sometimes thrown out.)
Lee flinched slightly. "Haven't you noticed how dangerous it is out there?" He asked in a low voice. "I really have no idea how people especially security guards and police don't see it, but i'm glad they don't usually say anything." He turned, frustrated and annoyed. Why should it matter to her? He wasn't threatening people, just protecting himself. 
Ailyss made a perfect impression of the 'not bad' face. "That is awesome." She looked at the compiter next to the one Lee was looking at and started messing with it.
Kurayami sighed. "Are you alright?" She asked changing the subject.
Carolyn didn't say anything. She only cried.

Last edited:
"I'm going to go to the university." Sabine said. "My dad works there," she elaborated. "If I don't pick him up, he'll be there all night working. He tends to lose track of time." She stopped herself before she started rambling. "And you?" She looked down and started doodling a vine along the edge of a piece of lined paper.

Back
Top Bottom