Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

"What the f***!" Kurayami shouted rushing over to the edge of the shadow. "W-where is he? What h-happened?!" She babbled worriedly.
Carolyn just laid on the ground, starring. Her eyes were wide, her mouth slightly open. She started shaking slightly. "A-Arron?" She whispered. Her eyes watered. "ARRON!" She yelled. Carolyn let her head collapse into her arms, her back shaking.

Looking around, Sabine noticed just how busy the coffee shop was. Despite that fact, it was still pretty quiet. She knew that many of the people here were present not only for the food, but to be able to work in peace. She had sat at a table in a corner of the one-room shop. It was shaped funny, but it made the sounds at her table quieter. From what she could tell, the table that she was sitting at alone was the only vacant spot in the shop.

Carolyn just laid on the ground, starring. Her eyes were wide, her mouth slightly open. She started shaking slightly. "A-Arron?" She whispered. Her eyes watered. "ARRON!" She yelled. Carolyn let her head collapse into her arms, her back shaking.

Kurayami didn't know what to do. She barely knew the guy. "W-what are we going to do?" She asked softly starring where Arron had been shortly ago.

Shleya thanked the person working at the shop and looked around the room. She couldn't eat it while she was riding her bike but.... as she looked around the room she noticed that there was only one open seat left. She approached the girl already sitting there and asked, "Can i sit here?" She asked gesturing to the seat.

(Ack you were literally suppose to drag him!)
Lee let out a relieved sigh and began to look at the laptops, none really catching his eye. In his relief, he quit thinking about hiding from her and openly browsed the selection of laptops and computers, frowning slightly because none were what he needed.
Ailyss had seemed to materialize behind Lee. "You might want a window tablet. Unlike apple you can do everything that you can do on laptop on the tablet, and more." She paused for a bit. "I'm a tech nerd."
Kurayami didn't know what to do. She barely knew the guy. "W-what are we going to do?" She asked softly starring where Arron had been shortly ago.
"Nothing." Carolyn whispered. "There is NOTHING we can do." She slammed her fist down on the ground. "I'm helpless, and pathetic. I've never helped anyone, and I never deserved help."

Last edited:
Ailyss had seemed to materialize behind Lee. "You might want a window tablet. Unlike apple you can do everything that you can do on laptop on the tablet, and more." She paused for a bit. "I'm a tech nerd."
"Nothing." Carolyn whispered. "There is NOTHING we can do." She slammed her fist down on the ground. "I'm helpless, and pathetic. I've never helped anyone, and I never deserved help."

"Don't talk like that," Kurayami said softly. "We have to do something...."

Sabine nodded and scooted over her chemistry book so it didn't take up the entire table. "Yeah, sure," she said kindly. Of course, she didn't have to be studying. It was a waste of time when she remembered everything, but she did it anyways.

Heath turned as two people loudly entered the store he was in. He shot them a death glare and turned back to the associate as he tried to locate the source of the virus.

IIIIIIIT'S VILLAN TIME :D
Name: Magnus Itzal
Relationships: None
Roleplay(s) from: Original to this rp, but based of a char from created))
Other Roleplay(s) Powers: Manipulation of the shadows. He can fill a person with shadows and control them, making them into a machine, but first he needs an empty person with not a broken heart, but with a broken soul. He needs a husk to fill.
Other Roleplay bio(s): He was the one who caused people to be brought here. He only meant it for certain people, but others accidentally fell through. He created this reality as some sort of sick, twisted idea of revenge. No one knows what his plan it, but by no means is it going to end well.
Other: Wields a black cast iron trident/staff thingy, is the one who controls the freaky shadow things.
Picture/description: Longish raven black hair, wears it greaser style. Usually wears tunics that look like their from the Middle Ages with jeans. He's a weirdo when it comes to fashion.
Username: Dragapacacorn

Name: Chance Sligh
Relationships: none ((choughchoughchoughAilyssAHHCHOUGHCHOUGHCHOUGH))
Roleplay(s) from: Created
Other Roleplay(s) Powers: Manipulation of dreams/visions.
Other Roleplay bio(s): He's one of Magnus's puppets, but is still in his own mind with his own will, but somehow Magnus manages to control him. IM GOING TO KEEP HIS PAST A MYSTERY.
Other: *shrug*
Picture/description: Shortish blondish hair. Is a short person.
Username: Dragapacacorn

BTW THE SHADOW THINGS CAN NOW CAPTURE YOUR CHARACTER AND RUN OFF WITH THEM BUT I HAVE TO BE INVOLVED BECAUSE OF MAGNUS AND SUCH. *whispers* Arron in all alone.

Back
Top Bottom