art of my characters in and related to the book I'm making

cynikyle

Songster
Feb 6, 2022
somewhere
Hello it's been a while since I've posted so I felt I should, especially since there's pretty much nothing going on except school. So yeah here's some art, I'll tell you about the characters as well.

canvas (2).png

Cake, the first caticorn in my book series to exist. She is a mary sue and she claims it's her middle name as well. Don't tell her it's two words though, she'll get mad.

She goes by she/her, but is fine with they/them. She is unlabeled.

Cake has two children by the names of Opal and Sprinkle. Her husband is Citrine.

canvas (5).png

Jade the caticorn, my very first oc I made in the 3rd grade. She is one of Cake's descendants. She can use pretty much general my little pony magic, as well as astral magic and minor healing magic. I'm using the word magic a lot aren't I

She goes by she/they/xe and is pansexual

She has two children, Emerald and Lilac, and her husband is Riverfur (who is actually a puppycorn)

canvas (12).png

Blazetail, one of Jade's cousins or something like that; an oc I originally made from the warriors fandom in the 4th grade. She can breathe fire and have her tail turn to fire as well. she likes hot sauce and really anything spicy. she is half cat half caticorn but appears to be a cat

She goes by she/her and is unlabeled

She supposedly has two children, but it's been a while and I can't remember if it's true or not

canvas (13).png

Lovebird is a furry oc i never even used that I made in the 5th grade. I repurposed her as a character in a story for an assignment in 6th grade. She is Blazetail's sister, and can turn into a lovebird, hence the name. she is half caticorn half cat but appears to be a cat

She goes by she/her, and is unlabeled.

no character development at all i can't remember why i made her probably bc i wanted to fit in with the furry fandom idk

canvas (9).png

Duckpaw is one of the main characters as of now. She is a cat we think and an apprentice of DawnClan. Her mother is supposedly Ravenwig but we don't know for certain. She looks as if she'd be Lovebird's sister or something like that, maybe she is but who knows? she can turn into a duck hence the name, and we're thinking she can create portals, but so far only to certain places in the neutral plane, being where you live, probably

I made her in 6th grade as a cringe prophecy childe in a warrior cats scratch game or something or something like that idk

canvas (16).png

Bjrb is the leader of BjrbClan. yes. offbrand birdbird from comic on scratch about warrior cats but not warrior cats

She/they, and unlabeled

idk what she is or who she is or why she is, but she made duckpaw an appendix and that's all that matters.

canvas (4).png

Remember Coco? That one dude who hung out in your health and spanish notebooks for school and doodled bread and stole your shrimp? Yeah that's this guy. He's a cat I think I'm pretty sure and he has a sort of french/spanish accent as well as an obsession with shrimp and baguettes. he looks like he's related to Bjrb in some way, yet at the same time no

He/him and unlabeled

Remember Space Cat? That one dude who hung out in your social studies and science presentations for school and puked rainbows and farted rainbows in those presentations? Yeah that's Coco's brother, who started existing in 6th grade as a picture I found off of google.

canvas (3).png

Do not mess with Clay. Clay is the almighty Clay. Clay is a chimera (not the chimera from mythology, it's a species from not earth that somehow got to earth. we think they're related to goobels) with a core of clay, hence the name. She can shapeshift as well as change size, basically change everything about her appearance except for color. but she's like a flamingo so whatever she eats determines her pigment, except her actual coloration is cyan.

She goes by she/they and is unlabeled.

She has a sort of french/indian accent and idk why. She likes business cards and tries to give you ones that say various things about Cake, like "almighty dessert" or "pastelito"

canvas (8).png

Also, do not mess with Indigo the chimera either. They will tear you to shreds see look at those talons reminiscent of chicken feet

They/them, and unlabeled

They are Clay's mom, although they want to be known as just her parent. Indigo has a strange habit of eating cats, and has even mistaken one of her own kind for one

canvas (14).png

Sai, the albino cat. At least that's what we think she is. There's been little clues about her true identity though, and there's even one in this forum... wow what. Cringe oc I made for a cringe story I made in 5th grade that I deleted shortly after. One of the main characters as of now

She/her and unlabeled

Sai is weird and chaotic, kind of like me sometimes. *throws chair out window* HEEEEAAAAAAAAÆÆÆÁÄÄÄÅÅÄÅÄÅÄÄÆÄÁÆÓÓÓÓÖÓÖÍÓÍÚÓÍÚÓÍÚÍÚÚÚÜÍÚÜÚÍÓÍÚÆÁÆÄÆÅÓÄIAaaa.

canvas (15).png

Ocho, the red fox. Cringe oc I made for a cringe story I made in 5th grade that I deleted shortly after. one of the main characters as of now

Look at her head and tail, notice something weird? if you guessed she's missing her left ear and part of her tail you are absolutely correct wow

canvas (6).png

Shell the catsolotl. yes. do you want to know what a catsolotl is? of course not. but here you go anyways. a catsolotl is descended from the caticorns and axolotoos, but where did the caticorns and axolotoos come from? caticorns were the result of a unicorn from another planet and a cat from texas falling in love and then due to the not earth unicorn magic the cat from texas did not have to go through what mammals usually go through to have child, it was just pure magic moment and then wow Cake and her brother Carrot come to exist. now don't you worry this wasn't the only caticorn parent pair as that would be weird for more caticorns to exist uh so yeah other cat and unicorn fell in love so yay it's not weird. so basically anyone who is related to a caticorn is related to some random cats from texas and unicorns from not earth yay. axolotoos came to exist due to a curse put upon a herd or whatever of kangaroos by a witch in australia, and thus the kangaroos became axolotoos. WHY IS THIS SO LONG AAAAAAA

Shell goes by she/her and is supposedly polysexual

She has two sisters (Bubblegum and Lola) and a brother (Azul)

canvas (7).png

Beetle is a sapphirachnid, saphira for short, which is a mammalian/reptilian/avian/amphibian/insectoid/arachnoid/crustacean animal plant nature spirit thing of little origin. basically, we've got the five saphira deities, which are Butterfly, Dragonfly, Beetle, Hornet, and Spider (yep beetle is one of them) who control one or more aspects of sapphirachnids. Butterfly controls the nature/mammalian/insect aspects, Dragonfly controls the nature/reptilian/insect/mammalian aspects, Beetle controls the mammalian/reptilian/avian/insect aspects, Hornet controls the insect/reptilian/mammalian aspects, and Spider controls the arachnid/amphibian/insect/crustacean aspects. The five of the deities were supposedly created from space dust of unknown origin, and they supposedly smell like different cheeses because the space dust of unknown origin was actually cheese dust or something like that. They each have the ability to create lesser saphiras and occasionally twiglets, which I'll explain later, using their magic space cheese dust of unknown origin magic. The deity or deities in the process of creating a spirit use the aspects they control to determine everything about the spirit. Say if Beetle and Spider work together to create one, they would most likely use the insect, mammalian, and/or arachnid aspects. That would mean the spirit may have more than four legs, and possibly insect wings. It's basically that the aspects used are like what parts the spirit would have. But if Butterfly and Dragonfly worked together, there would be the chance that the spirit would be a twiglet, which is basically a mammalian/reptilian spirit with the appearance of a wooden figurine, and a long, vine-like tail with a leaf at the tip. They almost always have four legs, a reptilian snout, and small leaves along the spine that act as spikes. Saphiras on the other hand are more diverse and almost never appear to look like wood or have tree-like appearances. Both twiglets and saphiras have blank, single-color eyes (or occasionally something like heterochromia), and either paws or clawed feet, depending on the main vertebrate aspect. Actually you know what this is taking forever and what am I doing so I will probably make a whole other forum explaining the species in my book.

Beetle goes by she/her and is unlabeled

The other deities are her siblings, and pretty much every saphira and twiglet are her children. It is not an official fact, but it is thought that an ultra-powerful, purple, cheese-related someone is the origin of her existence

canvas (10).png

Starpigeon is a phoenix/dinosaur bird thing person with the ability to use glyphs (omg owl house???/?) drawn in the ground to shapeshift, time travel, and teleport

She goes by she/they and is unlabeled

her brother is Fig, who honestly would make a pretty cool byc mascot or something

canvas (1).png

IT"S ME DINO MY SELF INSERT PERSON THING OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN< WOW

She goes by she/they/xe and is lesbian

no family lol. she recently and regretfully broke up the other day and is now eternally sad

that's it so far lol

You are extremely creative, not just with your art, but with the world you have created for your characters!

Maybe you can channel that creativity to help lessen your sadness?

No one should be eternally sad, Dino. The world can surprise you with what's coming next; let it!

There is a ton of creativity and imagination here. I think it's awesome that you started some of your characters in 3rd grade and are carrying them forward and developing them as you go! Some great authors, like the Bronte sisters, wrote that way. I'm only sorry that your characters are genderally confused as it shifts the focus off of who they really are. It would be a travesty if it in any way held them back from their amazing destinies!

There is a ton of creativity and imagination here. I think it's awesome that you started some of your characters in 3rd grade and are carrying them forward and developing them as you go! Some great authors, like the Bronte sisters, wrote that way. I'm only sorry that your characters are genderally confused as it shifts the focus off of who they really are. It would be a travesty if it in any way held them back from their amazing destinies!
Glad to hear that! Some people let sad circumstances overwhelm them; it's great that you are not one of them. Keep creating!
Oh and if y'all were wondering here's what I have so far https://commaful.com/series/chickendraqon/separate-realities/ , and I put more characters into my artfight so in case you want to see that too https://artfight.net/~chickendraqon/characters

How did I just now realize you said this?- and no they’re not genderally confused that’s kinda rude

Back
Top Bottom