art of my characters in and related to the book I'm making

There is a ton of creativity and imagination here. I think it's awesome that you started some of your characters in 3rd grade and are carrying them forward and developing them as you go! Some great authors, like the Bronte sisters, wrote that way. I'm only sorry that your characters are genderally confused as it shifts the focus off of who they really are. It would be a travesty if it in any way held them back from their amazing destinies!
How someone identifies themselves and the way they see the world is important right? It’s a part of what makes them happy so I don’t think it necessarily takes away from who they are, or really add to it at all because we’re all people in the end right? Everyone sees themselves differently. Idk, just my two cents, I’m not trying to offend anyone

genderally confused as it shifts the focus off of who they really are. It would be a travesty if it in any way held them back from their amazing destinies!
What? It definitely does not. I bet that comment offended quite a few people. What they’re doing is bringing diversity, which is much needed. Its great they aren’t making them limited to female and male

Last edited:
How someone identifies themselves and the way they see the world is important right? It’s a part of what makes them happy so I don’t think it necessarily takes away from who they are, or really add to it at all because we’re all people in the end right? Everyone sees themselves differently. Idk, just my two cents, I’m not trying to offend anyone
No your right, it should have been left in thoughts, not spoken aloud in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom