Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

Ethan is accepted, I know what you mean with the "must stop making chars thing XD you don't have to keep them all active.))
Ailyss watched him. "And a realist. Wow, I bet your holland code is IRC!" She laughed at her own joke that no one seemed to get.
Arron sprinted across the shadow, nothing happening.
(To be a monster, or not to be a monster... What do you think?)

(To be a monster...cause like where's the fun in not to be?)
Kurayami followed a few seconds behind in a full on dead sprint.

(Nope I don't get it. XD i'm pretty uneducated :p oh well. I remember the stuff i have to.)
Lee gave her a sideways skeptical glance, with a sigh, he started across the street. Making a straight line towards the mall at this point. Walking fast and not caring if/hoping she couldn't keep up. He dodged people quickly, moving like a ghost. he chanced a glance back, unsure of what to expect.
(She should keep up, though it would be difficult, also, She should like drag him into a girl store. with dresses and such. hahah. Have i ever said i like to torment my characters? It makes it more interesting.)

Last edited:
(To be a monster...cause like where's the fun in not to be?)
Kurayami followed a few seconds behind in a full on dead sprint.
Once Kurayami got across, Carolyn started across, only to be slammed down by a tentacle. "D***IT KT FOLLOWED US!" Arron yelled he spun around to face Kurayami. "Stay. Here." He growled, pointing to the ground. He turned back and sprinted towards Carolyn.
(Nope I don't get it. XD i'm pretty uneducated :p oh well. I remember the stuff i have to.)
Lee gave her a sideways skeptical glance, with a sigh, he started across the street. Making a straight line towards the mall at this point. Walking fast and not caring if/hoping she couldn't keep up. He dodged people quickly, moving like a ghost. he chanced a glance back, unsure of what to expect. 
(She should keep up, though it would be difficult, also, She should like drag him into a girl store. with dresses and such. hahah. Have i ever said i like to torment my characters? It makes it more interesting.)
((I'll keep it in consideration... *quiet evil laugh*))
Sure enough, Ailyss was right behind him, dancing through the crowd, with more energy, unlike Lee.

Once Kurayami got across, Carolyn started across, only to be slammed down by a tentacle. "D***IT KT FOLLOWED US!" Arron yelled he spun around to face Kurayami. "Stay. Here." He growled, pointing to the ground. He turned back and sprinted towards Carolyn.
((I'll keep it in consideration... *quiet evil laugh*))
Sure enough, Ailyss was right behind him, dancing through the crowd, with more energy, unlike Lee.

(I was so tempted to make her sit on the ground like a dog.)

Kurayami stood quietly where she was told to watching silently fascinated and horrified.

Lee inwardly groaned. He stepped into the mall, trying to look like he had purpose, but he failed somewhat as he slowed almost as if he was waiting for her to draw level with him. Clearing his head, he decided to head to the electronics department. He needed a new computer anyway. 
Ailyss followed him to the electronics department and saw the Microsoft store, with a poster in the window for a new game. Ailyss squished her cheeks excitedly. "Oh my gosh. Oh. My gosh." She released her face and turned to Lee. "Dude. We have to go to the Microsoft store." Her face was dead serious.

Lee took his chance. "I uh, am looking for a new computer so i guess..." He trailed off implying that they should split up. He began to walk slowly towards the laptops, looking at her uncertainty, as if moving to fast would make her follow him, or worse, drag him along with her everywhere.
(hehehehehhehehehehe Yes, i do like torturing my charries...,. :D)

(I was so tempted to make her sit on the ground like a dog.)

Kurayami stood quietly where she was told to watching silently fascinated and horrified.
Arron ran to Carolyn, and pulled a can out of his jacket. He helped Carolyn up, starting back towards the light. The monster flung a limb at them, but Arron held up the can and sprayed it with something. He slammed the can down on the limb and it made a satisfying CRACK. The front part of the limb shattered, leaving the monster shocked. Arron was about a yard away from the light when the entire body of the monster lunged at him. Arron reacted at the last second, shoving Carolyn into the light as the body slammed onto Arron. The darkness seeped into the ground, vanishing, and Arron, was gone.

Arron ran to Carolyn, and pulled a can out of his jacket. He helped Carolyn up, starting back towards the light. The monster flung a limb at them, but Arron held up the can and sprayed it with something. He slammed the can down on the limb and it made a satisfying CRACK. The front part of the limb shattered, leaving the monster shocked. Arron was about a yard away from the light when the entire body of the monster lunged at him. Arron reacted at the last second, shoving Carolyn into the light as the body slammed onto Arron. The darkness seeped into the ground, vanishing, and Arron, was gone.

"What the f***!" Kurayami shouted rushing over to the edge of the shadow. "W-where is he? What h-happened?!" She babbled worriedly.

Lee took his chance. "I uh, am looking for a new computer so i guess..." He trailed off implying that they should split up. He began to walk slowly towards the laptops, looking at her uncertainty, as if moving to fast would make her follow him, or worse, drag him along with her everywhere.
(hehehehehhehehehehe Yes, i do like torturing my charries...,. :D)
((I like torturing my characters too... Only it's the kind that destroys sanity. '_'))
Ailyss ran over to the section with the Xbox and stared in awe. "Forza Motorsport, Horizons two. Based in Britain, free realm map, optional online with friends. Three different radio stations, constantly playing and graphics beyond belief. You can see every. Little. Water. Droplet."

Back
Top Bottom