Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

((This is the very original Sabine. She is not like the current Sabine. This is a warning :p Also, I'm not finished yet, but I'm moving to a different device to finish))

Name: Sabine Nanami
Relationships: She has a younger brother that's not really her actual brother in her other life, but not this one.
Roleplay(s) from: Percy Jackson's World (not on BYC)
Other Roleplay(s) Powers: well she doesn't really have powers necessarily, but she naturally has a need for knowledge and soaks up information easily.
Other Roleplay bio(s): Well, the basics are that she's a child of Athena. She has a dad, stepmom and a younger brother. She absolutely hates her stepmom, but is very protective of her little brother, who is a child of her stepmom and dad. She's dropped off at a special camp for people like her, still not knowing what she actually is ((This is purely from memory because my character form was deleted due to unactiveness- AKA my parents grounding me for a month))
Other:
Picture/description:

Username: Mantha8225
*HIGH FIVE FOR CAMP HALF BLOOD ROLEPLAYS. Dude, I had like 20 chars on my last one, and they were all constantly active XD. Accepted

Last edited:
Arron looked at the two of them. "I'll help you back." He said putting his notebook away, a kinder tone in his voice.
"When I'm not writing, I'm reading... Or I'm in class, or, studying. Collage stuff."
"Did you burn that paper? I'm not trying to get you in trouble, and I'm not going to tell anyone." Raya's face was dead serious, and that was quite unlike her.
Julie blinked. "Are you serious, or just trying to confuse me more?" Julie said, still glaring. "I have no idea what happened. But, it's of no concern to you if I was the reason or not."

(Just to let you know, this is normal for Julie. She goes out of her way to avoid people. Lol. So...don't be put off by her. If you push her just enough, but not too far, then she actually could be civil around ur charrie.)

Last edited:
Julie blinked. "Are you serious, or just trying to confuse me more?" Julie said, still glaring. "I have no idea what happened. But, it's of no concern to you if I was the reason or not."

(Just to let you know, this is normal for Julie. She goes out of her way to avoid people. Lol. So...don't be put off by her. If you push her just enough, but not too far, then she actually could be civil around ur charrie.)
Raya sighed and rubber end her temple. "Ok, listen. I've been having these problems too. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not going insane."
((Raya has fire powers too.))

Raya sighed and rubber end her temple. "Ok, listen. I've been having these problems too. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not going insane."
((Raya has fire powers too.))
Julie raised an eyebrow at her, showing no emotion on her face. "And your telling me this....why?" She said.

(Ah! makes sense now why she immediately noticed.)

Last edited:
Julie raised an eyebrow at her, showing no emotion on her face. "And your telling me this....why?" She said.

(Ah! makes sense now why she immediately noticed.)
Raya raised an eyebrow, angered and annoyed. "I just said I wanted to make sure I wasn't going insane, now did you, or did you not burn that paper?" Raya was a kind person, but she had a short, and nasty temper.

Arron looked at the two of them. "I'll help you back." He said putting his notebook away, a kinder tone in his voice.
"When I'm not writing, I'm reading... Or I'm in class, or, studying. Collage stuff."
"Did you burn that paper? I'm not trying to get you in trouble, and I'm not going to tell anyone." Raya's face was dead serious, and that was quite unlike her.

Kurayami nodded quietly. "Thanks, " Was all she could think of saying.

Back
Top Bottom