Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

Lee's first reaction was anger, but he checked himself, trying to blend in. He shrugged slightly and stood up. "It wasn't your fault, i guess." He said almost reluctantly and offered his hand to help her up. 
Ailyss got up by herself, and shook her head. "No, completely mine." She grinned mischievously, tapping on her thigh. "Sprinting sharply around corners is not very safe."
"You could have, but you didn't," Kurayami said simply.
"no, you see, I need as many people as I can get to help me remember I'm not going crazy. I also need witnesses for the story." He walked off a bit, flipped open a small notebook and started scribbling in it. Carolyn rolled her eyes. "Kurayami, this is my friend Arron, the self obsessed hipster."
"Yes Carolyn, we all know you hate me." Arron said casually, not looking up.
Julie did a quick glance around the store, than knelt don't to look at the paper. It was completely burnt, blackened into ash. "What the....." She muttered irritably under her breath, wondering what happened.
Raya looked down seeing the paper, her eyes widened. She quickly walked over to Julie and looked at her. "We need to talk, outside, ASAP." Raya quickly stood up and walked outside of the store.

(Btw, Lee isn't a social person, so your charrie has to be....)
Lee dropped his hand to his side and shrugged. "Well..... see ya..." He said stepping past her.
(Meaning she should like try to get to know him, i would try to rp more with Lee, and i would like to, but it's so freaking hard because I imagine he would try to worm out of every conversation! And i don't really want to go out of character. HELP HIM!)

Ailyss got up by herself, and shook her head. "No, completely mine." She grinned mischievously, tapping on her thigh. "Sprinting sharply around corners is not very safe."
"no, you see, I need as many people as I can get to help me remember I'm not going crazy. I also need witnesses for the story." He walked off a bit, flipped open a small notebook and started scribbling in it. Carolyn rolled her eyes. "Kurayami, this is my friend Arron, the self obsessed hipster."
Raya looked down seeing the paper, her eyes widened. She quickly walked over to Julie and looked at her. "We need to talk, outside, ASAP." Raya quickly stood up and walked outside of the store.

"Nice to meet you Arron, as you could have guessed I'm Kurayami, " she said walking over to Carolyn offering her hand to help her to her feet. "And what do you mean 'help you remember'?" Kurayami asked confused.

(Btw, Lee isn't a  social person, so your charrie has to be....)
Lee dropped his hand to his side and shrugged. "Well..... see ya..." He said stepping past her. 
(Meaning she should like try to get to know him, i would try to rp more with Lee, and i would like to, but it's so freaking hard because I imagine he would try to worm out of every conversation! And i don't really want to go out of character. HELP HIM!)
Ailyss watched him walk off and folded her arms, still tapping her fingers. "Just like that? Wow." She jogged up next to him. "You're an anti-social, aren't you?" She taunted jokingly.
((If we do this she's gonna be a bit obnoxious.))
"Nice to meet you Arron, as you could have guessed I'm Kurayami, " she said walking over to Carolyn offering her hand to help her to her feet. "And what do you mean 'help you remember'?" Kurayami asked confused.
Carolyn was quiet, Arron had never talked about this before. Arron turned around "I don't know if you know, but people have been whispering about them in the corners of this town. I suppose that I'm the one who has the most experience. You see, I seek these things out. Proving their existence is a challenge because you can't take pictures of them. That makes me want to throw a child off a cliff, which I would do if I could get a picture of one of these monsters." Arron rambled.

((Going to bed now. Need sleep. I will be on on On not school nights and occasionally on school nights, but I won't be on late))

Ailyss watched him walk off and folded her arms, still tapping her fingers. "Just like that? Wow." She jogged up next to him. "You're an anti-social, aren't you?" She taunted jokingly.
((If we do this she's gonna be a bit obnoxious.))
Carolyn was quiet, Arron had never talked about this before. Arron turned around "I don't know if you know, but people have been whispering about them in the corners of this town. I suppose that I'm the one who has the most experience. You see, I seek these things out. Proving their existence is a challenge because you can't take pictures of them. That makes me want to throw a child off a cliff, which I would do if I could get a picture of one of these monsters." Arron rambled.

((Going to bed now. Need sleep. I will be on on On not school nights and occasionally on school nights, but I won't be on late))

It took a moment for Kurayami to digest what he said before nodding slowly. "I see," She muttered.

(Aww ok!)

((This is the very original Sabine. She is not like the current Sabine. This is a warning :p))

Name: Sabine Nanami
Relationships: She has a younger brother that's not really her actual brother in her other life, but not this one.
Roleplay(s) from: Percy Jackson's World (not on BYC)
Other Roleplay(s) Powers: well she doesn't really have powers necessarily, but she naturally has a need for knowledge and soaks up information easily.
Other Roleplay bio(s): Well, the basics are that she's a child of Athena. She has a dad, stepmom and a younger brother. She absolutely hates her stepmom, but is very protective of her little brother, who is a child of her stepmom and dad. She's dropped off at a special camp for people like her, still not knowing what she actually is. Her dad works at a university as a professor, and she was six when he remarried. She is deathly afraid of spiders(for obvious reasons) ((This is purely from memory because my character form was deleted due to inactiveness- AKA my parents grounding me for a month))
Other: She has an eidetic memory and a hairpin that transforms into a khopesh (http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mQxogK2bhe5t3eeh7KrEhsA.jpg)
Picture/description:
She has long brown hair that she usually keeps back in a ponytail. She usually wears tank tops with bright or neon colors and jeans or shorts. Her eyes change color slightly, from grey to blue, and vice versa

Username: Mantha8225

Last edited:
Julie's eyes narrowed into a glare, her temper spiking. She took a deep breath, trying to cool her temper as her eyes turned silver. She stood, walked outside where the girl stood, and crossed her arms over her chest. "What do you want?" She said, getting straight to the point.

It took a moment for Kurayami to digest what he said before nodding slowly. "I see," She muttered.

(Aww ok!)
Arron looked at the two of them. "I'll help you back." He said putting his notebook away, a kinder tone in his voice.
"I hope," Mira agreed. "So do you read much?"
"When I'm not writing, I'm reading... Or I'm in class, or, studying. Collage stuff."
Julie's eyes narrowed into a glare, her temper spiking. She took a deep breath, trying to cool her temper as her eyes turned silver. She stood, walked outside where the girl stood, and crossed her arms over her chest. "What do you want?" She said, getting straight to the point.
"Did you burn that paper? I'm not trying to get you in trouble, and I'm not going to tell anyone." Raya's face was dead serious, and that was quite unlike her.

Back
Top Bottom