Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

Carolyn stood up a gain, facing the door. "Unless you have any more ideas, I'm going home. Carolyn left the ransacked apartment and went down several floors, then went to her apartment.

((Mmk cut. I'm going to pull up a few characters of the male gender, and you can rp w/ one of those.))

Kurayami sighed before heading down the stairs. When she reached the bottom floor she trudged out of the place walking down the sidewalk quietly.

(Ok that sounds good!)

((kk :D ))

Mira thought for a moment, then shruggedd. "I dunno. Any place that has food, as long as it's not sushi." She twirled a strand of her pink hair nervously.

Heath was starting to get more frustrated as the associate talked. "Could I just get a new computer? Would that solve the problem?" The man shrugged "I guess so..." Heath picked up his laptop and walked over to the computers. His own laptop was old anyway. He frowned when he saw what the girl was doing.

((kk :D ))

Mira thought for a moment, then shruggedd. "I dunno. Any place that has food, as long as it's not sushi." She twirled a strand of her pink hair nervously.

Heath was starting to get more frustrated as the associate talked. "Could I just get a new computer? Would that solve the problem?" The man shrugged "I guess so..." Heath picked up his laptop and walked over to the computers. His own laptop was old anyway. He frowned when he saw what the girl was doing.
Arron laughed. "I'm not a fan of sushi eather, I generally avoid sea food." He thought. "Are you a fan of Italian?"
--------
The girl gave him a slight raise of an eyebrow, challenging him.

((messing with files :3 lol this is what I do at computer stores. XD)) Ailyss pulled up some more files and looked over her shoulder. "No." She replied simply, then sighed. "ARG, they don't have windraw." She pulled a flash drive out of her pocket and stuck it in the drive.

"Sure," Mira said. She wondered why he hadn't said anything about her abnormally-colored hair. Most people did.

Heath narrowed his eyes. "Are you supposed to be doing that?"
Lee only gestured awkwardly, with one hand, planting his face in another.

Sabine didn't catch on to the awkwardness. "Sure!" she said brightly. "My dad always says that I'm not social enough and that I need to make more friends. I guess he's right and all that, but... I think he's really the one that needs to be more social." She realized that she was about to start rambling again and shut her mouth, instead looking down at her doodle. It was a very lifelike depiction of the vines, so good that it almost gave her a bit of deja-vu from when she had actually seen it. She had put her eidetic memory into use, as she was good at drawing and she liked to create the things she saw. She closed her chemistry book and slipped it into her bag. She took another sip of her apple cider as she did so, managing not to spill any.
Shleya finished the last of her cinnamon roll and asked, "You ready to go?" discretely cleaning up the cinnamon that had fallen off of the napkin.

"Sure," Mira said. She wondered why he hadn't said anything about her abnormally-colored hair. Most people did.

Heath narrowed his eyes. "Are you supposed to be doing that?"

"Ok, is uh..." He glanced at a his notebook reading in it. "5:30 alright?" He asked.
((He's used to all kinds of people, so it doesn't really bother him. I'm not gonna put it in context because I'm lazy, be he does like her hair.))

Lee only gestured awkwardly, with one hand, planting his face in another. 
Ailyss dragged a file off of the drive and not the one computer, closed the windows and popped out the drive, turning around to face Heath. "Hmm?" She asked, smiling slightly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom