Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

"Uh... yeah." Mira said, nodding.

Heath raised an eyebrow. "No you weren't." he said calmly. "The store's computers have a type of software on them that make it impossible to install anything beyond basic functions without going into the controls and using a specific combination to disable them, which you didn't have enough time to do, even if you started as soon as you walked into the store, which I know you didn't because you were wandering around looking at computers for a while, and you also took that thumb drive out recently." he said this calmly, without changing his expression. "Thus, your argument is invalid."

Last edited:
(Ummm.....recap plz? been busy and couldn't get on.)
I KILLED OF EVERYONE ah ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*laughing intensifies*

What's a re-cap?
Don't hurt your brain, it's a fourth wall thing.

Before we start, everyone should know that I say "Porpa" instead of "bro" it's just a quirk I have. I might also say other fish names IDK IM WEIRD.

Ok, yeah, re-cap.
We now have two main antagonist, you can view them on the character page. Arron has been captured by the evil black things/ antagonist/magnum. (Don't worry Mantha, I'm working on weaving our rp into the alpha timeline, don't worry about it Porpa.)) I can't rp with him until I get someone captured to (it's ok, I have plans.) Anyways, that's all you really missed.
We do have a charicter page- http://padlet.com/ldgmew/6s3suoie9lur
And an announcement page- https://todaysmeet.com/Notifications
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE COMMENTS ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE.

"Uh... yeah." Mira said, nodding.

Heath raised an eyebrow. "No you weren't." he said calmly. "The store's computers have a type of software on them that make it impossible to install anything beyond basic functions without going into the controls and using a specific combination to disable them, which you didn't have enough time to do, even if you started as soon as you walked into the store, which I know you didn't because you were wandering around looking at computers for a while, and you also took that thumb drive out recently." he said this calmly, without changing his expression. "Thus, your argument is invalid."
"Great" Arron looked at his phone and grew serious, seeing a new text there. "I-I need to go. There's something I need to take care of." He stood up, closed his laptop, and put it to the bag. "I'll see you then!" And he rushed out the door.
-------------------
Ailyss sighed. "Yes, I know that. I was just messing with you. If I didn't do anything to harm the computer why does it worry you?"

Last edited:
((HAHAHA everything he said was total BS xDDD))

Heath felt a bit satisfactory. He could weave a web of lies so smoothly that not many people could catch on. This was one of those times. He had made up everything he had just said, which proved that she was just saying that she knew it to sound less stupid. "Because you were lying to me."

((HAHAHA everything he said was total BS xDDD))

Heath felt a bit satisfactory. He could weave a web of lies so smoothly that not many people could catch on. This was one of those times. He had made up everything he had just said, which proved that she was just saying that she knew it to sound less stupid. "Because you were lying to me."
((Lol he must be a skilled liar because they actually do have those programs on store computers XD I would know I've tried XD OMG I got kicked out of the store because I actually got something on the computer that made the web browser only went here- http://omfgdogs.com/ I was in SO much trouble '_'))

Ailyss's expression became angry and annoyed. If there was anything that annoyed her, it was when people accused her of lying. "Listen, I didn't do anything to hurt the computer. I pulled a zip file off of my google drive, but I couldn't open it because the computer didn't have winRAWR. I have winRAWR off of my flash drive, and opened the file. You know what the file is? It's a visual test to see how well the graphics are for the computer, and shows if you need a graphics card to play games or not. Games like Forza Motorsport Horizons 2" she said, gesturing to the corner with the Xbox. "You may argue that it's an XBOX game, but if you know how, you can have the right software on your computer to play Xbox games."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom