Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

"You're starting to act like it, though." Heath said cooly, crossing his arms.

((Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!))
((Not in the store! OMG I'm going to pull my favorite comeback.))

Ailyss looked up him calmly, with a slightly tiered look. "Alright, now you're just trying to elicit some sort of caliginous response from me, but I won't fall for a setup so blatant and childish." She turned to face the door of the store. "Now I'm going to leave and if you follow me I might break out some explicit language and risk triggering someone." She turned back around and walked out of the store. Ailyss had looked calm on the outside, but she was about to explode with annoyance.

(Yes he would be relieved but i WAS hoping to torture him a little more.... :p)
Lee breathed out a silent sigh of relief. He decided to try and steer clear of that other guy (heath) because he just seemed to be out to pick a fight. He realized being there was becoming utterly pointless. He usually found and bought a computer he wanted online, in pieces so it was cheaper. But at the same time, he didn't want to run into Ailyss again. torn between the two options he just stood there. After a few moments, he left. There was really no point in wasting his time there.
(Yeah yeah i KNOW but that's all Lee has seen of him. sooooo Neh.)

(Yes he would be relieved but i WAS hoping to torture him a little more.... :p)
Lee breathed out a silent sigh of relief. He decided to try and steer clear of that other guy (heath) because he just seemed to be out to pick a fight. He realized being there was becoming utterly pointless. He usually found and bought a computer he wanted online, in pieces so it was cheaper. But at the same time, he didn't want to run into Ailyss again. torn between the two options he just stood there. After a few moments, he left. There was really no point in wasting his time there. 
(Yeah yeah i KNOW but that's all Lee has seen of him. sooooo Neh.)
((HAHAHAHAAA. I bet Lee is thankful... :p ))

Heath shrugged, his arms still crossed. With that annoyance gone, he proceeded to check out computers.
((oh no. Hehehe. I have way to many plans for Lee. And Heath. hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom