am I the only non-girly one around??

I'm NOT a girly girl ! But then again , I'm not a girl !
big_smile.png

Down Deep , (speaking as a man from a mans point of view) Most Manly Men Do NOT want a girly girl !

Sounds like You are one in a thousand !

Remember , YOU asked !

Personally , I always looked for a Woman who could go shootin & Muddin all day , Then put on some faded blue jeans & tucked in white T-Shirt With Cowboy Boots & Hat & hit the local juke joint !

Just ONE guy's POV .

Sam

I think I'm Tom Girly! I do get my hair done, if I don't people mistake me for my brother! I paint my toes, but do not paint my fingernails! I wear makeup when I have somewhere important to be, and I would dress up more, but spend my dress up clothes budget on the chickens and ducks!
I do love a hot bubble bath every now and then, and I even like to get some smell good stuff at bath and body works.
I really don't think the smell of chicken poop is a turn on!
Got to look good for DH some times! Throw him off to keep it from getting boring! LOL!!!
But I love to fish, shoot a gun, hike, camp, and I do bait my own hook! Never cleaned my own fish all on my own, and if someone else offers to do it for me, by all means go for it! I hate smelling fishy!I'm the bug finder outer, garden pests mostly! Love to climb a good tree, although it is getting harder every year!
So yes I like to be girly, but couldn't stand it if I had to be that way all the time!
Brenda

On the bright side, MD and PC will never know - they think I'm all dollied up every day all day - cause you KNOW they aint gonna click on THIS thread!
gig.gif

I'm not a girly-girl either. I wear jeans all the time, I don't wear dresses and make-up except for special occasions, I love to fish but I haven't quite mastered the cleaning yet. But I'm workin' on it.
wink.png
I also don't really like bubble baths. I wanna get out as fast as I can so that I can go ride my bike. And I don't care what my hair looks like as long as it isn't a mohawk or some other punk hairdo like that.
big_smile.png

I think you'd be hard pressed to be the only non-girly one around. silkiechicken isn't girly either. Maybe with exception of her fingernails and toenails. And maybe her rings...

Chicken forum and you think you are in the minority? Heh.

Maybe this forum would have a better chance

http://www.girlpowerforum.com/

Not girly at all. Although I prefer peasant skirts to anything, including jeans. Prefer my leathers for bike riding even more than that!

My best friend was amazed when she called an hour before work last week and I wasn't awake yet. Told her that's why I don't wear makeup or do my hair....I value sleep a whole lot more than doing the pretty pretty thing.

I'm not girly, I'm a huge tomboy.
I love to play paintball
I love carpentry
I wanna go hunting so bad
I don't ever take bubble baths
The only reason I paint my toes or fingernails is when someone offers for me to go with them to get it done for free.
smile.png

I don't ever spend my own money on clothes, my stepmom takes me once about every 6 months
I can carry 50lb bags of chicken food with ease
The list goes on and on.........

Edited to add: I LOVE to fish but I do brush my hair alot, I think all women have girly traits no matter how you were brought up.
roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom