Am I the only one who thinks this is weird....... SIS & BIL

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
So, they have been ,married 32 years. His youngest brother has been in and out of jail for several years, has a drug and drinking problem. Apparently the brother is out of jail. Sister and BIL do not want to be bothered with him so they rent their house out to strangers and go live in an apartment....... (they have lived in that house for 20 something years)

I just think it is strange. From what my mom says the younger brother is not dangerous, just bothersome......

And my sister asked me to remove all the family pics from my Facebook page..... UH NO!

Last edited:
Quote:
I lost you after the M's and L's started...
Just mind your own business and pay no mind to theirs....problem solved!

I got lost too,

But they might just be SO tired of his drama they do not want him to find them...and probably figure it is just a matter of a short time til he lands himself back in jail.

Quote:
I am sure he will be back in jail soon, if not already. What I find odd is uprooting themselves from a home they have lived in almost 20 years and renting it to strangers just because they do not want to deal with him.... Like I said, probably why my sister and I are not close, we have way different views on things.

I had asked my Mom about them getting a restraining order, she said it wasn't that easy... must be different now or in FL because when hubbys ex was harrassing us, it was not an issue to get a restraining order against her.

Quote:
Their house is nearly paid for, and their mortgage payment is less than $700 a month, I do not see how renting an apartment is cheaper.

I tried to follow along, really I did; but I got lost with all the L's and M's and S's.
idunno.gif

Legally you cannot display pictures of your Sister, BIL and/or their children without their permission. It would be a shame to have to bring legalities into a sibling relationship, but if you insist on being disrespectful of their wishes they may have to resort to such. As for the rest, I agree with Harlan, mind your business and you have nothing to worry about.

Yep..sounds very strange to me.
I also have a druggie/drunkard BIL...
Its very simple..i just tell him to go$%^^*&*(*( and get the hell off my property or i'm calling the cops...
Easy peasy...
cool.png

Why would anyone hide like that??
VERY odd, almost like they have some part in the problem too... just sayin'...
hu.gif

Oh and dont worry about the pics.. they are your property right?? If so, then dont stress it.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom