Amazing eBayer

feather2

Songster
11 Years
Nov 28, 2008
north haven, ct
Just have to rave about Just-in-Boots. Shipped two extra eggs and the packaging was amazing. it had live baby ducks (with cute little pictures) and live Hatching egg labels all over the package. Inside was an incredible packaging job. Even the post office was extra attentive......they called me at 6am this morning and had the package at their feet when I arrived. She handed me the box like it was as fragile as...well eggs! unlike a shipment a couple of months ago from an eBayer (won't mention names) that arrived in a box that was dented and looked like it was beat up. The mail carrier was distraught when I told her they were eggs as there was only a fragile sticker on the box and she had driven it around in a hot truck all day. By the way, only one survived that shipment.

here are the pictures (I hope, never done this before) - graphics work!!!
19185_shipped_eggs1.jpg
19185_shipped_eggs1.jpg
19185_shipped_eggs3.jpg
19185_shipped_eggs4.jpg

Quote:
Can you find out where we can get these stickers? I am working on getting some diversity to my bloodlines and I'd gladly mail these to shippers if I have to ship more eggs. As of now, my next eggs will be picked up to avoid damage, and this is a costly and time-consuming thing to have to do.

Just-in-boots has an eBay listing for penciled indian runner duck hatching eggs now. Just search for her, then ask seller a question. Maybe she sells the labels or can tell you where to get them.

Those labels are awsome. I bet you could do them up yourself on the computer. I know they sell sheets for the printer for stickers and such. But plain paper with tape would probably work to. I like the "Live Embryos" one. Great idea!

Quote:
Can you find out where we can get these stickers? I am working on getting some diversity to my bloodlines and I'd gladly mail these to shippers if I have to ship more eggs. As of now, my next eggs will be picked up to avoid damage, and this is a costly and time-consuming thing to have to do.

Hi. I saw your post and thought you might like to know that I actually make these type of stickers for shipping eggs. I can also design different ones if you have a different idea about what you'd like them to say or look like.
Here are a few samples of my hatching eggs labels:

This is a link to my BYC page about my Personalized labels: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=43104-personalized-egg-carton-labels

Let
me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Cheers,
Kathy

Back
Top Bottom