Ameraucana Picture Post!

Is belle a roo? U have a 4 month pullet looking more like a roo. She kinda looks like bell but more colorful. ..

I was told these are ameraucanas....idk
1f60a.png
I love them whatever they are. What do you think they are?
1f60a.png

The white one looks like mine, who someone here pointed out is likely a EE. I got them from a friend who had a bunch of pullets sent of various breeds, and she said it was Americauna, but I think they don't have tails? Either way, I love mine, and this thread was for all of those breeds, including EE. So yay! You have some beauties!

Is your white one a roo or a hen do you know yet? I'm guessing I have 4 roo's and only 1 hen, if that's the case I'm going to have to get rid of 3 roo's
1f61f.png
I love mine too, they are so friendly and pretty

Is your white one a roo or a hen do you know yet? I'm guessing I have 4 roo's and only 1 hen, if that's the case I'm going to have to get rid of 3 roo's
1f61f.png
I love mine too, they are so friendly and pretty

Im guessing one pullet and the rest cockerels. I feel your pain. When mine hatched I had 4 roo and one pullet. :p

Wow!! What are the chances eh
1f60f.png
I do have one that I m wondering about tho, Hoping it might be a pullet, im going to wait a couple more weeks, it will be 12 weeks old, and post more pics
1f60a.png
I appreciate any feedback, thanks
1f60a.png

Picked up these" Ameraucanas" from my local hatchery...ameraucanas or EE?
Also, anyone know what the green stuff they put in their box is? This is the first time I've seen them use whatever it is

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom