What breed is this young rooster? Polish & what?

Sequoia Raven Bird Farms

Sing the song of your soul 🎶 ✨️
Sep 8, 2023
This is Chironamoe (Ch-ron-e-moe), he's a gentleman and is less than one year old. He's very clever, kind and docile, but I don't know what 'breed' his father is. His mother, Patti the Polish is definitely showing with his crest and comb/wattles, but I don't know who his father is. The two roosters that I believe might be the father are a Blue Ameraucana Rooster and a orangey / red 🔥 Ameraucana Rooster. First picture is Chironamoe.
SAP_0200.JPG

On the right (your left) side of his head in this photo there is some red lacing on a few hackle feathers. This leads me to wonder if he has some of Zuccs' (zoo-k) genes, because Zucc is a red / orange Ameraucana Rooster. Here's a picture of Zucc below.
SAP_0238.JPG

The other Rooster I'm considering is Investigator The Handsome Blue Ameraucana Rooster. Here's a picture of him being cute (like all of them). All pictures by S. Raven.
SAP_0803 - Copy.JPG

I hope all of these pictures help, if not please comment below. Here's another picture of Chironamoe.
Thanks for all the help!
-S. Raven & Feathered Friends

Attachments

• SAP_0222.JPG
    SAP_0222.JPG
    434.4 KB · Views: 7
Assuming the mother is a purebred Polish, I would expect the father to have a single comb. But if it is definitely one of the two you described, then I'd go with the blue one as the father.

What color variety is the Polish, and is she bearded or non-bearded?

Back
Top Bottom